Feinstein dead....USA a better place?

bacha29

Do you conduct your personal business within a budget? Why don't you expect the federal govt to do so?

You are so willing to confiscate others money for this unlimited spending.....can we expect confiscation of 100% of your assets and income........willingly?
When you retire at the full retirement age of 67 you'll have you're entire SS contribution drawn put by age 74. If you live beyond that age then at that point are you not confiscating someone else's money?

qdg2

When you retire at the full retirement age of 67 you'll have you're entire SS contribution drawn put by age 74. If you live beyond that age then at that point are you not confiscating someone else's money?
Hi, do you conduct your finances through a budget? Why don't you expect the govt to do the same?

qdg2

A simple solution would be to allow people to opt out. And then deny welfare as a consequence.

bacha29

A simple solution would be to allow people to opt out. And then deny welfare as a consequence.
Mini Bush had that idea way back in his second term. People can opt out of SS. Want to know why it went nowhere? Transition cost estimate 2 trillion Reason number two: Banks slapped it down. Would have had to apply management/service charges due to the small balances because non savers would be drawing it out as fast as they put it in.

We.ve been through this before.

End Medicare: Replacement $7700 stipend Ryan offered wouldn't have even begun to pay premiums for replacement coverage.
Eliminate Social Security: Failed for reasons explained above.
Repeal Affordable Care Act: There was a repeal but no replacement ever existed.

newolddude

Lol, she lives in MARYLAND!

My guess is this won't gain much traction outside the press and social media as there are plenty of other House or Senate members who don't (or very very barely) reside in their home districts.

I'm not excusing it: just explaining.

newolddude

She's also worked for Uber as a union buster.

F7cFohWbwAAT4Nb

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Article I, Section 3, Clause 3: No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Article I, Section 3, Clause 3: No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen.
When elected. She’s appointed. She couldn’t have run because she lives in Maryland. As long as she re registers to vote in California, she’s good. She has a home there too.

newolddude

When elected. She’s appointed. She couldn’t have run because she lives in Maryland. As long as she re registers to vote in California, she’s good. She has a home there too.
Like I said: pull a Dick Cheney.

Thebrownblob

Thebrownblob

She's also worked for Uber as a union buster.

F7cFohWbwAAT4Nb
Makes you wonder who side Gavins on? Well, it doesn’t make me wonder what side, the Democrats or the Republicans are on almost always on corporations side. They will do anything for money. I believe there’s a word for that……

newolddude

So you’re not looking for honesty in politics just whoever will be dishonest for something you believe in? OK got it.
I am looking for honesty.

I'll just bet you that the senators and reps who keep mansions in the DC area and have guest bedrooms in a relative's house back home aren't going to be clamoring for her removal. Just like how the bastards utilize inside trade information to get rich.

I don't think she should be seated.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Makes you wonder who side Gavins on? Well, it doesn’t make me wonder what side, the Democrats or the Republicans are on almost always on corporations side. They will do anything for money. I believe there’s a word for that……
Gavin knows full well most Democrats do not dig deep into the issues. He cares, he appointed a black lesbo. He cares.