Filling out moving violation paperwork

El Correcto

god is dead
I am wondering how much his attorney fees are. Unless he gets a big volume discount it would have to be more then paying the tickets or just slowing down.
Attorneys for bench trials are cheap man, my public intox case was cheaper with an attorney than my buddy ended up paying through the city. His ended up on his record as well, mine dropped completely. If you go the jury route it's all kinds of extra court cost involved.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I didn't always drive, never even considered UPS to be my career. I had big dreams of being a race car driver, I was young and naïve.

Real race car drivers are smart enough not to race on the street.

Others are loser/wannabes.

Edit:Especially drunken wannabe race car drivers. Those are the real losers.

El Correcto

god is dead
You didn't let it bother you before.....why are you letting it bother you now?

Just get an attorney to complete the form.
Thank you for the solid advice, it's not bothering me either, I was just trying to fill out the paper work so I could be left alone about my past.
Yep, a troll, wannabe, drunken race car driver/male dancer.
Male dancing is a good career for young men. I know dancers that take home more than we could ever hope, probably won't last long sure, but they are still young and ballin.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I fight all my tickets and go to court with an attorney. I don't know if I have any moving violations I've been convicted of and don't know how to check this. Also, need a way to see the dates of the tickets, my management team was of no help.

I know I'm a terrible person and shouldn't speed in my personal vehicle, sorry.
How do you not know if you have a ticket in the last year?

Have you literally been pulled over so many times you can't keep track?

El Correcto

god is dead
You didn't let it bother you before.....why are you letting it bother you now?

Just get an attorney to complete the form.
Can I do that, I :censored2:ing despise paper work. If my attorney could fill it out I'd be much happier making them wait for it and having to contact him about it.
Yep, a troll, wannabe, drunken race car driver/male dancer.
I have never been drunk behind the wheel of a vehicle. Just ask my attorney.