Filling out moving violation paperwork

El Correcto

god is dead
Just fill it out and write down NO where they ask you if you had any moving violations. They will check it for you free of charge so you don't need to pay your attorney.
That is dishonesty sir, I have integrity. I cannot say no to them not honestly knowing if I have or not. I will inform them of this because only convictions count against me, not dismissals.

UPSGUY72

That is dishonesty sir, I have integrity. I cannot say no to them not honestly knowing if I have or not. I will inform them of this because only convictions count against me, not dismissals.

Dishonest is saying no when you know it's yes. Saying no when you haven't a clue isn't dishonest it called being ignorant..

El Correcto

god is dead
Once again the future of this company
Once again SMH!!!
I'm really not that bad of a guy, I've had my moments like everyone else. I feel bad for making this seem like a troll thread but I forgot to put on topic and it escalated faster than me in traffic.
Dishonest is saying no when you know it's yes. Saying no when you haven't a clue isn't dishonest it called being ignorant..
Yeah, how many ignorant people have you seen fired for dishonesty. I've seen 3 in the last 2 months.

wayfair

swollen member
tomarrow with real repercussions.

hmmm, can spell repercussions but can't spell tomorrow.... troll

guns-replaced-thumbs-up-5.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Is your Mom and Dad paying your tickets and lawyer fees?
You called it sir, my father helped me out a lot in my life before I was able to help myself.(to be fair I payed a lot of lawyer fees myself he helped till I was 19?) I'm now supporting my mother with a legitmate job which means a lot to me, that woman is a saint to of raised me with out giving up.

is this better?
I liked the thumbs up more, I guess at least you are not doing this killing in that one... :)

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Well I like mother Teresa for that role, because she died during the same year as princesses Diana and was completely over looked(how I did my mom until I learned to appreciate the blessing of having a good mother) She isn't officially considered a saint though.

Yeah I didn't think the Catholic Church bestowed saint hood for spoiling and enabling kids so that they could weasel their way out of life's problems