Finally Noticing Employee Problem(?)

Meat

Well nothing has happened under Democrats either, so I don't think it really matters who's in office at this point.
You are correct, sir.

You can basically set your watch to the Democrats campaigning on promises that they know will never be realized, and then once in office passing a completely watered down version of whatever bill WITH the permission of big business.

Inevitably, anger rises, the Republicans take over and promptly proceed to…wait for it…pass a tax cut!

To this day, I still don’t know how they could go on tv and tell the American public that the TCJA would cause a bidding war for their services, and also be deficit neutral to boot! They didn’t even bother talking about it as an achievement during the ‘20 election, as even the most indoctrinated knew it was total bull:censored2:.

Either way, the Titanic stays on course for the iceberg, and yet some members of the general public furiously debate which side is going to right ship. Troubled times indeed.

Last edited:

myback

At a meeting we were handed a questionnaire asking what it would take for us to stay at FedEx, what needs improvement, etc. Very similar to the SFA, but much more open ended as to what someone might want to say. It’s anonymous, so we were told. It’s being distributed nationwide.

Not that it will help much.
Tell them, I can’t believe your paying me for this

fedx

Extra Large Package
LOL, then you'd likely need to repeal the entire RLA. Ain't going to happen.

What do you mean? I was talking about FedEx having RLA protection. Yes, that needs to be repealed. I'm assuming all of it would be repealed and not just parts of it. The reason why I say that is because our main competitor is UPS-that's not disputed. UPS does not have RLA protection, so why should FedEx? The more that FedEx and Ground work together, the more their RLA protection should be repealed (all of it). If our RLA protection got repealed, you'd see our work environment dramatically improve immediately-just because the mere threat of being able to unionize would be enough for executives to act. That's why FedEx Freight pays so well-just to keep the union out. Why not give Express employees that right too?

bacha29

Well nothing has happened under Democrats either, so I don't think it really matters who's in office at this point.
It's a matter of who has the majority in both chambers. In fact Senator Rick Scott has the GOP agenda all set up should the GOP gain the majority. I recommend that you take a moment a read it. It is so radical that will make your blood run cold.

yadig

It's a matter of who has the majority in both chambers. In fact Senator Rick Scott has the GOP agenda all set up should the GOP gain the majority. I recommend that you take a moment a read it. It is so radical that will make your blood run cold.
Tell us one thing you read that’s “radical”.

yadig

Read part 6 item 7 of Rick Scott's 11 point plan to so called "Rescue America". If you had bothered yourself to actually read it on your own you wouldn't need me to do it for you.
I read it and didn’t see anything radical. I may disagree with some of the proposals

bacha29

I read it and didn’t see anything radical. I may disagree with some of the proposals
If you didn't see anything radical then you didn't bother to read the specifics or their potential impact. But then again not bothering to read the specific details is what the GOP wants you to do.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Read part 6 item 7 of Rick Scott's 11 point plan to so called "Rescue America". If you had bothered yourself to actually read it on your own you wouldn't need me to do it for you.
First off, it's a 12-point plan. Rick Scott's 12 Point Plan to Rescue America

Part 7 is shocking! -
-All federal legislation sunsets in 5 years. If a law is worth keeping, Congress can pass it again.

Maybe YOU should try rereading his proposal. I see the country improving if it were used as a roadmap.

bacha29

First off, it's a 12-point plan. Rick Scott's 12 Point Plan to Rescue America

Part 7 is shocking! -
-All federal legislation sunsets in 5 years. If a law is worth keeping, Congress can pass it again.

Maybe YOU should try rereading his proposal. I see the country improving if it were used as a roadmap.
All federal social programs sunset. That includes Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, AFDC, WIC, SNAP UC Meals On Wheels, school lunch programs etc, etc. Only those programs congress deems "worthwhile" will be restarted. In addition those that are restarted will no longer receive the funding support they were guaranteed in the past. Instead they will operate purely on whatever appropriation Congress decides to give it regardless of the demand for services. So you might $2000 a month in Social Security or $200 a month. Your Medicare premiums might be $150 a month or $1500 a month. . Your total Medicare annual out of pocket might $2500 or $25000. if you spend your final days in a skilled nursing facility you might continue to get the current 100 days of Medicare paid coverage or you might get 10 days. Afterward you pay it all yourself. After you can no longer pay for it yourself and there's no Medicaid to step in and no family or friend to take you....well, they say it's fun to stay at the YMCA.

The trouble with you MAGA deniers you believe that something this radical could never happen to you. While at the same time you devoutly support the political ideology that is 100% determined to make this so called plan to "Rescue America" a reality.

yadig

All federal social programs sunset. That includes Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, AFDC, WIC, SNAP UC Meals On Wheels, school lunch programs etc, etc. Only those programs congress deems "worthwhile" will be restarted. In addition those that are restarted will no longer receive the funding support they were guaranteed in the past. Instead they will operate purely on whatever appropriation Congress decides to give it regardless of the demand for services. So you might $2000 a month in Social Security or $200 a month. Your Medicare premiums might be $150 a month or $1500 a month. . Your total Medicare annual out of pocket might $2500 or $25000. if you spend your final days in a skilled nursing facility you might continue to get the current 100 days of Medicare paid coverage or you might get 10 days. Afterward you pay it all yourself. After you can no longer pay for it yourself and there's no Medicaid to step in and no family or friend to take you....well, they say it's fun to stay at the YMCA.

The trouble with you MAGA deniers you believe that something this radical could never happen to you. While at the same time you devoutly support the political ideology that is 100% determined to make this so called plan to "Rescue America" a reality.
The last year and a half has been a damn disaster! Please stop with the same ol narratives! I like the truth and facts.