Finding a Wife in the Philippines

vantexan

Yeah that’s because they are living in poverty with little to no chance of raising themself out of it. You have no empathy for people if you don’t recognize what you’re doing by taking advantage of their desperation to fulfill your sexual needs.
And you have no empathy if you'd have them stay in poverty. If they're happy with it who are you to say otherwise?

El Correcto

god is dead
Another liberal trying to control everything.
You’re a liberal.

You have this ideal fantasy in your head of a woman you can control and that you find desirable because you have a damaged self esteem and sexual drive. You shouldn’t be looking for a woman who values you for status and money alone, especially when hundreds of millions of people have exactly those same qualities. I think you’re shallow.

El Correcto

god is dead
I mean what exactly are you even planning to do here? Head to the Philippines with your social security checks and ball out on the 16 year olds in impoverished conditions?

vantexan

You’re a liberal.

You have this ideal fantasy in your head of a woman you can control and that you find desirable because you have a damaged self esteem and sexual drive. You shouldn’t be looking for a woman who values you for status and money alone, especially when hundreds of millions of people have exactly those same qualities. I think you’re shallow.
I'm married and not looking. Just defending the right of people to find happiness with other consenting adults, something I would think you'd appreciate. I don't agree with your choices, but you are free to pursue them with full support by the Left, who want to control everything.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm married and not looking. Just defending the right of people to find happiness with other consenting adults, something I would think you'd appreciate. I don't agree with your choices, but you are free to pursue them with full support by the Left, who want to control everything.
BC4E3022-AF0F-4CA9-9A29-63BBC9F6ECBC.jpeg

These creepy westerners will be and are judged in those countries.

bacha29

Another liberal trying to control everything.
Unless there's something we can do that will benefit you and help to provide you with a better tomorrow.....then you're right there grab everything you can get from it. Pseudo conservatism and it's finest.

vantexan

Unless there's something we can do that will benefit you and help to provide you with a better tomorrow.....then you're right there grab everything you can get from it. Pseudo conservatism and it's finest.
So we're to completely turn over our lives to those who want to control everything? And I've never said liberals have never had good ideas. But lately they've been of the control everything variety.

Box Ox

I like to upstage the dim-witted drivers that say management sold their souls when they are so dumb they don't realized they 'sold their soul' even more than management.

I could see that being true in your specific case. But that's not typically true when soul selling is compared between drivers and local/regional level management.