Fired club

R1wonder

Yea one thing they brought up was me closing out pick ups that don’t exist . So if you guys have duplicate pickups or some random crap that’s never been a pickup . Just leave it in the board and punch out with it there

R1wonder

They sure did try to find more . But I had explanations for everything . Cuz I’m out there doin the job. This 3 min stop was all they could find to harass me

Thebrownblob

Yea one thing they brought up was me closing out pick ups that don’t exist . So if you guys have duplicate pickups or some random crap that’s never been a pickup . Just leave it in the board and punch out with it there
That’s complete bull:censored2:. I told them numerous times to take those pick ups out of my board. I have one in there has been a year and I told them multiple times. That they moved or went out of business and nothing gets done.

Michael Scott

Ive done this hundreds if not thousands of times. Theres many routes at my center that have 4-5 pickups in your board every day that dont exist. Never been told to do anything otherwise.

Brownwind

That’s complete bull:censored2:. I told them numerous times to take those pick ups out of my board. I have one in there has been a year and I told them multiple times. That they moved or went out of business and nothing gets done.
It took me a year to get the ghost pickups out of the list. I was told to just keep stopping and close out as stop complete. I worked as directed and took notes of the direction.
When the updates came through most times it would resort back to a plan from years ago. Take notes of what happened and you’ll be fine. Management doesn’t want to chase honest employees.

Appvol

A long time ago. But once in the Fired Club, always in the Fired Club.
I have been fired 3 times. One time I got a letter in the mail saying I was fired. Never was brought into the office with a shop steward and Manager just got a letter in the mail. Then they said it was a working termination.

R1wonder

Yes they cut a route a few weeks back and he’s got a ghost pickup . Been on him well over a year , I’ve only had it a few times when they move his work to me. So they brought that up for closing and not being at location, also the week before my discharge I had a new smart pickup . Day 1 I went and talked to the customer : he was clueless and said he didn’t sign up for anything , it was a Monday and my day ended 18 miles away In a dif area and the smart pickup changed to a Yes , I messaged the center early ; then I called and say it says yes but customer didn’t have anything … fast forward a few days it’s still on me so I messaged again and said I’m still getting this pickup it doesn’t exist .. they wanted to get me on something but couldn’t . i covered my bases other than the fact I was closing something that shouldn’t be there : it’s on them for not fixing things

And the labor boss even told my boss ; he needs to fix these pickup issues

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I have been fired 3 times. One time I got a letter in the mail saying I was fired. Never was brought into the office with a shop steward and Manager just got a letter in the mail. Then they said it was a working termination.
My second one was a "working termination", AKA "we want to fire you but really need you for the time being". Something the WORLD'S STRONGEST UNION should've even allow to exist. Make it now or never.

Thebrownblob

My second one was a "working termination", AKA "we want to fire you but really need you for the time being". Something the WORLD'S STRONGEST UNION should've even allow to exist. Make it now or never.
I’ve never heard of working termination. I’ve heard of a pending termination. Basically, that just means it Has to go to a hearing first.

R1wonder

I’ve never heard of working termination. I’ve heard of a pending termination. Basically, that just means it Has to go to a hearing first.
It’s very common . Article 7 In the master

Attachments

• F1DDBA6D-6DEB-4C25-A3DD-DCDF259F1F36.png
    F1DDBA6D-6DEB-4C25-A3DD-DCDF259F1F36.png
    707.1 KB · Views: 48

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ive done this hundreds if not thousands of times. Theres many routes at my center that have 4-5 pickups in your board every day that dont exist. Never been told to do anything otherwise.
If you close them out without actually going there it doesn’t take Einstein to figure out that is stealing
Try that at your hearing “ Never been told to do anything otherwise” and let the group know how it works out
SMGDH

Michael Scott

If you close them out without actually going there it doesn’t take Einstein to figure out that is stealing
Try that at your hearing “ Never been told to do anything otherwise” and let the group know how it works out
SMGDH
Theres not even a business to go to. What am i supposed to do, drive to an abandoned building 5 times a week for no reason…thats what would get you in trouble where i work. Not having common sense and just closing it out as directed.