Fired!!!!For pissing in the bushes!!!!

tieguy

Banned
That would be me... garbage can, now that would have helped..
(cept they are full of tire chains)

So are you saying when I stop on the middle of a rural road, I'm not supposed
to stand in the doorway and let the pee fly? Good thing I left before the fired me....

That guy will get his job back under "being treated with respect and dignity"
HEADLINE:"UPS fails to respect employees dignity by not providing
adaquate facilities for personal relief... "

sounds like he had facilities 200 yards away which is not a long way to walk for a healthy young person.

He chose to pee in public rather then walk the yardage. Little bit of laziness on his part. He definitely deserves to get smacked but probably not fired.

I know us burly men like to whip it out where ever we feel the need but think about it from a public image aspect not to mention the health issues with someone dumping their waste in public. Its really pretty gross when you think about it. A customer is not going to think highly of a business who's employees just piss wherever it suits them. And they would I think be more likely to ship with a company that always presents itself in a clean professional way.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I walked up to a res. stop to put the pkg in the garage and 2 guys were standing by a second garage taking a leak. I said "how's it going shorty" and made my delivery. Neither guy batted an eye. Another stop the guys leak behind the building and you can see them when backing in.

raceanoncr

I walked up to a res. stop to put the pkg in the garage and 2 guys were standing by a second garage taking a leak. I said "how's it going shorty" and made my delivery. Neither guy batted an eye. Another stop the guys leak behind the building and you can see them when backing in.

That was YOU????? I was all ready to sign too!!!

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
A customer is not going to think highly of a business who's employees just piss wherever it suits them. And they would I think be more likely to ship with a company that always presents itself in a clean professional way.
good job the customers dont often get visits to the ups facilitys, and if they were lucky enough to get even a glimps I think that they would be distracted by the jams and the way all those crammed packagages were being being thrown ,stacked, re wrapped mis sorted etc. the guy pissing would be the least of their concerns I`m sure.

new slogan

UPS we run the tightest shipping buisness in the industry , so tight our emloyees are taught to piss where they stand , all to get your package where its going sooner.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
Guy should have been fired! If you can't make a determination of whether it is ok or not to pull your junk out in public or walk to the building to use the facilities you deserve to be made available to the industry.

Why give a numb-nut his job back? makes no sense at all
nforcr
SDF

You`re not here to make sense soldier !!!!

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
thats fine. No crying the next time they fire you. Every post you make shows what a loose canon you are.

You dont have a GAME FACE Tie ? or do you always wear it ? If there does happen to be a next time I`m sure it will be resolved in the correct manor and the managment personel responsible for the lies and conspiricys will be terminated swiftley. Hey I have a question for you do have a minute?

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
thats fine. No crying the next time they fire you. Every post you make shows what a loose canon you are.

Not at all , it shows I have a different sense of humur than most , thats all. its a little different on the other side of the pond, I would say I have a typical sense of humur for someone raised where i`m from . theres not a bunch of loose cannons running around . and anyway , its the ******* that lights the cannon that is directly resposible for the damage created. perhaps manegment should worry more about *******s than cannons.

outamyway

new slogan

UPS we run the tightest shipping buisness in the industry , so tight our emloyees are taught to piss where they stand , all to get your package where its going sooner.

:thumbup1:

Just a little back story about the fellow who was fired. His mom is our EAM sup. His wife works the preload shift in unload and she is about 8 months pregnant. Apparently she just scans and places the PALS for the entire shift.

If he does get his job back how likely are they to keep him as an EAM driver with his mom as the sup.

I still think that will play in somehow.

dillweed

UK's sense of humor could get under one's skin but I share a warped sense and have had some giggles.

Most of us feel the urge early enough to walk that far, but as pointed out, he may have a problem. If it persists Depends may be in order.

OK, a cannon is the big gun. A canon is some sort of a clergyman or having something to do with being under a religious ruler of some sort. Had to look it up, bugged me.

I'm also betting something will be done about him working under mama.

As far as urine and stool being disgusting and a big biohazard it's not any worse than any other kind of crap. Animals pee and poop all over and it doesn't hurt anyone. Heck, all that stuff filters down into the earth and is broken down into good stuff anyway. yummy well water. dw