Fired in the first 30 possible for misloads

UofMich19

Hey everyone,
Obviously I'm a new hire right before peak and am going on my third week of preloading. Yesterday I got called into the office for having 16 misloads mostly from mis-stacking. Yesterday, I had three, so now they moved me further up the belt, which I like better, but a sup checked my trucks today and I still had about four misloads.

The four misloads that I did have were the small flat bag like packages on my 611 or 610 truck but I think it's because I gotten use to having 601 for the past two weeks. I've been told a number of time to slow down. But I am put on the blue belt at the hub which is the first group to leave at 9am sharp. So I feel like I can't go slow since I'm then told to speed up or told to catch up on my stacks.

Is there any tips someone can give about misloads? Can I be let go before my 30 days for misloads?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hey everyone,
Obviously I'm a new hire right before peak and am going on my third week of preloading. Yesterday I got called into the office for having 16 misloads mostly from mis-stacking. Yesterday, I had three, so now they moved me further up the belt, which I like better, but a sup checked my trucks today and I still had about four misloads.

The four misloads that I did have were the small flat bag like packages on my 611 or 610 truck but I think it's because I gotten use to having 601 for the past two weeks. I've been told a number of time to slow down. But I am put on the blue belt at the hub which is the first group to leave at 9am sharp. So I feel like I can't go slow since I'm then told to speed up or told to catch up on my stacks.

Is there any tips someone can give about misloads? Can I be let go before my 30 days for misloads?

Yes, you can be let go for sucking at your job and failing miserably

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Preloaders do not realize how much money misloads cist the company. Sure we all make a mistake now and then. But you got to get it together
IMG_0910.GIF

john chesney

You can get let go for anything in your first 30 days except for religious,sexual orientation or race. Now my God you would have to be absolutely horrible if you show up for work on time. I would gladly take a crack head off the street corner in exchange for my current loader

UofMich19

Preloaders do not realize how much money misloads cist the company. Sure we all make a mistake now and then. But you got to get it together

I do realize that those 16 misloads cost the company close to $2,000 dollars. Which is why I'm trying to get better so that I don't cost the company.

UofMich19

If you don't want the job nobody is forcing her...
At 10 bucks an hour I wouldn't give a :censored2: either

Granted the pay isn't the best but at least I get hours and it more than I'm paid at my other job with is $9/hr with only 10 hrs a week. Beside I actually like preloading since it's early in the morning and I go to school during the day but I really got to get a grasp on these misloads.