Fired on 2nd day any help?

Mere924

Fired at the beginning of possibly the worst peak in our history for nothing? I'm not buying it.
Sorry, but you won't get your job back. Good luck.
You don’t have to buy it your opinion doesn’t matter I’m literally telling the truth why would I lie to you random weirdos for no reason I’m simply asking a question :censored2: lmao

SandSpida

My supervisors didn’t like me and were harassing me both days everything I did they said it wasn’t good enough or fast enough they told me I walk too slow and my actions were a recurring thing in only two days they even told me this was a bad time to come in because they couldn’t really train me properly but after today I didn’t understand what someone told me to do on a truck and one supervisor started yelling at me in my face anyway is it anything I can do to get my job back I wanna work and don’t think I should of been fired mid shift
Show up on Friday and act like your firing never happened.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
My supervisors didn’t like me and were harassing me both days everything I did they said it wasn’t good enough or fast enough they told me I walk too slow and my actions were a recurring thing in only two days they even told me this was a bad time to come in because they couldn’t really train me properly but after today I didn’t understand what someone told me to do on a truck and one supervisor started yelling at me in my face anyway is it anything I can do to get my job back I wanna work and don’t think I should of been fired mid shift
The answer is probably not.

floridays

Didn’t know you could do that I mean they literally told me it’s best if we part ways...
If the dude that told youse that wasn't holding a bat, they're just checking your commitment

Listen to this a few times and report to work with the same attitude.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
PVD came in last night with a nsn as I was leaving. Dude must have been in his 70’s
One of our PVDs took 3 hours finding a stop. Money well, spent! We are off to a peaky peak.

Hey I had the samething happen in my building today a kid was throwing boxes at someone and then threat someone on the other side of the belt and got into arguement and the other union steward got involved and and the kid was fired. First what happen to u if u did something that was wrong then u can get fired for it. The union steward in your building could have backed u if u are in the Union. One thing u can do is contact your Hr in your local so that would be your best choice.
You should be a steward, you've got your finger on the pulse!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
If the dude that told youse that wasn't holding a bat, they're just checking your commitment

Listen to this a few times and report to work with the same attitude.

I used to love them. One of my favorite bits was the birthday party helium. "Can't we just float that friend*n kid with some propan, butan, whatever the friend* they use"