First accident

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
What do you grieve on? I’m still new to the whole union thing.
Mainly harassment lol, you should see who is a shop steward and they will usually help you fill out everything.
Those will include instructions, training and defense for supposed cardinal infractions or days lost working.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yeah I know that they talked about it in the pcm today, but do you think this would be marked as an unavoidable or an avoidable accident. I can’t think of anything I could of done differently

WGAF

They’re gonna do what they do

You getting all worked about it changes nothing

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
It’s a pride thing my dad just got his 25 year circle and I will be there one day
That’s like saying you take pride in amassing wealth when all you did is win the lottery.

One caveat, it didn’t used to be this way, but those days are long gone.

Dr.Brownz

Hey guys not sure if this is the right section. So the other day I got in my first accident I was leaving a ups store in a busy shopping center, I was approaching the exit of the shopping center, there was 1 car in front of me with her front tires on the street and her right blinker on, I had 1/2 a car length in front of me and she for some reason decided to start backing up, I laid on my hot for a good 3 seconds and then she hit me. My center manager came out after explaining to him what happened I asked him if this will be put on me,he said yes unless proven unavoidable. I am worried because I’m just about to hit my 1st year and 1st year of safe driving. Do you guys think this will go against me?

This has got to be a troll.......

Dude if you are serious you need to file a grievance for harassment or whatever else your steward tells you. When they go to give you the warning letter tell them you don't accept it and do not sign it. There is no way besides backing your own truck up and possibly hitting someone or something that you could have avoided it. You were stationary during this so you cannot be at fault. Tell them you communicated with your horn. Nothing you could do.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They'll say instead of half a car length you should have had a full car length between you and the other vehicle
Had some geriatric back into me from 2 car lengths away dude was 3/4 of the way into the road and decided to back up. Not only that he backed into me pulled forward 2 feet and backed into me again. Lol

Poop Head

Judge me.
Hey guys not sure if this is the right section. So the other day I got in my first accident I was leaving a ups store in a busy shopping center, I was approaching the exit of the shopping center, there was 1 car in front of me with her front tires on the street and her right blinker on, I had 1/2 a car length in front of me and she for some reason decided to start backing up, I laid on my hot for a good 3 seconds and then she hit me. My center manager came out after explaining to him what happened I asked him if this will be put on me,he said yes unless proven unavoidable. I am worried because I’m just about to hit my 1st year and 1st year of safe driving. Do you guys think this will go against me?
The right thing to do, would have been to quick shut off the vehicle, walk out briskly (using handrail), look where you step, and put your body between her vehicle and the ups vehicle. Neither vehicle would have been damaged. Thus, no crash, and a 1 year safe driving certificate

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
That’s not a good thing....
2C1B9A08-B03A-42E7-88A5-DEB4B9C4214D.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The right thing to do, would have been to quick shut off the vehicle, walk out briskly (using handrail), look where you step, and put your body between her vehicle and the ups vehicle. Neither vehicle would have been damaged. Thus, no crash, and a 1 year safe driving certificate
Lol the old man that backed into me TWICE......the second time was after my helper had jumped out of the truck and was beating on this guys trunk. Yet he just kept backing up.

This guy has no business being behind the wheel of a vehicle. He was headed to a doctors appointment 45 min away and ended up parking the car and having someone come get him.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Lol the old man that backed into me TWICE......the second time was after my helper had jumped out of the truck and was beating on this guys trunk. Yet he just kept backing up.

This guy has no business being behind the wheel of a vehicle. He was headed to a doctors appointment 45 min away and ended up parking the car and having someone come get him.

Once you turn 75 you should have your license taken away