First accident

Arch

When the World Trade Centers collapsed and debris fell on that one package car, did you think management blame the terrorists or that driver?

BUCN85

You will be fine. I have backed into a pole and have got stuck twice...been Ft 4 years and have 0 accidents on my record. Just got. 3 year safe driving couple months ago..

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I was sitting at a red light while on the way back to the building many years ago. A guy who had been drinking all day ran into the back of my PC. That P400 had like 1/4" thick steel bumper. Didn't even damage it. His hood bowed up to where he could barely see over it, and his grill rammed into his radiator. He got out and said "Your truck looks good. I'm leaving." and he drove off. I walked over to a store to call in (before cell phones) and I was told to drive on in. My supervisor (a real hardass) said "We're going to charge you with an avoidable accident." I thought he was joking. He wasn't. I asked him how could I have prevented it? He told me I should have been checking my mirrors, saw him coming, realized he was going too fast to stop and honked my horn to warn him. No kidding. I went to the center manager and told him if his sup was going to press it, I was going to fight it as far up the chain of command that I needed to. He talked to the sup and the sup came back to me and said "we are going to let you slide on this one." Nothing that comes out of their mouths suprises me.

542thruNthru

Don't worry about it. Its not like you are losing a safe driving prize or anything. Do they even keep track of safe driving years anymore?

No the company did away with that once the "entitled" generation left. Back then everyone needed a reward for doing their jobs like they were told. :)

Your dad has been at ups 25 years and you don’t decided to ask us why would happen and how to file a grievance?

I think I speak for the OP when I say...

WHAT THE :censored2: ARE YOU SAYING!