First picture of black hole

floridays

The Earth has never been flat. Ancient Greeks proved the Earth was round well over 2000 years ago.
Exactly, you made my point, Thank You.
The earth was never flat, consensus for years said it was.
You see no correlation, you don't understand the illustration?
Or do you simply choose to ignore it.
Consensus is not science, yet your type is attempting to compel adherence to your folly. Myself as well as others don't buy what you are selling.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Exactly, you made my point, Thank You.
The earth was never flat, consensus for years said it was.
You see no correlation, you don't understand the illustration?
Or do you simply choose to ignore it.
Consensus is not science, yet your type is attempting to compel adherence to your folly. Myself as well as others don't buy what you are selling.
I saw that video too ... priceless.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
ea8.png
__earth_chan_and_moon_chan_original_drawn_by_danielle_brindle__7b01fbd8356a16b3e5315c9d29899c56.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'm of mixed opinion on the value of the money invested in this image, but I will say this. I promise you that as long as our society continues to :censored2: the progress of science and technology to spare people's emotions, we will never be a space-faring civilization.

Both sides are guilty of it too. The right denies science when it contradicts their religious principles, and the left denies science when it contradicts their egalitarian ideologies.

We've reached the point where we handicap AI's to avoid "racist" observations and oust great scientists for offensive research and factual statements. Trust me, we are going nowhere.

El Correcto

god is dead
What disappoints me is this is not even an image of a black hole. This is just what is most likely sorta looks like.

Wtf 26 million doesn’t even get you the real McCoy.

It will be fine

What disappoints me is this is not even an image of a black hole. This is just what is most likely sorta looks like.

Wtf 26 million doesn’t even get you the real McCoy.
Why are people on the right proud of denigrating science? Is it because they were too stupid to follow along in science class so they lash out and make fun of it? Seems like the most likely answer to me.