Flashlight Suggestions Whats your go to?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Lol...flashlight. haven't used one in years. I feel your pain.

Last peak during one very foggy, dark night, my helper kept saying, "what the fu--", as I pulled in and out of every driveway and street without hesitation. Do a route long enough, and you really could almost do it blindfolded.

You know what color their house is, what kind of car they drive and whether or not you can leave their stuff in town at their work.

bumped

I don't carry a flashlight. If UPS wanted me to use one the would give me one. I just walk up to the house, and if its the wrong address I walk to the next house.

Griffin1820

File! File! File!

Last peak during one very foggy, dark night, my helper kept saying, "what the fu--", as I pulled in and out of every driveway and street without hesitation. Do a route long enough, and you really could almost do it blindfolded.
Yeah i know some of you guys are walking maps. Im still a greenhorn.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Spotlight for finding house numbers/mailboxes:

Back when I used to run a city route I used just a headlamp to fill out infonotices in the dark. There were lots of streetlights and the houses were close to the road so I didn't need the spotlight much.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
energizer-hcsp61e-2.jpg

This big guy. I've got a lot of rural areas to cover and it helps to call attention to myself so that I don't surprise overzealous farmers late at night. (many of whom are card-carrying NRA members....)

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Went to get a new light for this coming year and has the choices ever grown. Looking for a pen light sized flashlight that will shine far enough to see box and house numbers on these rural routes. What do you carry?
Spotlights, flashlights, pen lights, bat lights, stun gun lights, head lamps?
Post a amazon product link if you can or the model name.
I use a fleshlight modeled after @hehe xd's mom.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.

I know my route like walking through my own house. Problem here is you can see copperheads and cottonmouths in Dec. I like to know what I'm stepping over.