Flu Shots

What are your flu shot plans this year?

• I will get the regular flu shot.

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • I will get the H1N1 flu shot(s).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will get regular AND H1N1 flu shots.

Votes: 19 23.5%
  • I will not get any flu shots.

Votes: 54 66.7%

• Total voters

klein

Für Meno :)
Not surprising, considering how your country was founded.

For those who don't know, Canada was once part of the united states and it was a territory. Hockey was popular in this territory and many people lost their teeth as a result of their participation in the sport and consequently needed dentures. The dentures were expensive and not very well made due to the monopoly of dentists. There were denturists who could make better and cheaper dentures but they were viciously prosecuted.

Finally, the residents of the northern territories had enough and revolted violently . The slogan that was heard throughout the streets was Can the ADA (American Dental Association) . The slogan was repeated vociferously and quickly and it sounded like this "CANTHEADA.. CANTHEADA..." . Evenutally the slogan ending up morphing and sounded like this "CANADA.. CANADA ".

The revolt was successful, Canada was founded: a land where denturists can practice their craft in peace.

Totally unrelated, but, here is your "peace prize" Us 3 in southern Afghanistan.

[video=youtube;pq3pmYypy8A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq3pmYypy8A[/video]

over9five

Staff member
To date, 86 children in the US have died from H1N1. There is still not enough vaccine available for injection. Where is it???

I got my seasonal flu shot Friday.

klein

To date, 86 children in the US have died from H1N1. There is still not enough vaccine available for injection. Where is it???

I got my seasonal flu shot Friday.

Whatcha bitching about ? We don't even have ours yet. Not until November. No one dying here yet, though.
But, I did hear the US will have a shortfall of 12 Mill shots.

We will have like 30 Mill leftover or more.
But different vaccine, but probably would send them to the US if in need, and accepted.

klein

Children are DYING while the government lollygags getting these vaccines to providers. What is our President doing????

Leave it up to wkmac.
Won't be a government or President to provide anything.

As far as your question : He's probably busy with his family getting the shots as we speak.

over9five

Staff member
Leave it up to wkmac.
Won't be a government or President to provide anything.

As far as your question : He's probably busy with his family getting the shots as we speak.

I remember him saying, "We (the Obamas) will stand in line with everyone else to get our flu shots".

Do you think they really go to a flu clinic and wait in line???

over9five

Staff member
"We will stand in line like everyone else".

[video=youtube;r-KueMZdd1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-KueMZdd1c[/video]

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I remember him saying, "We (the Obamas) will stand in line with everyone else to get our flu shots".

Do you think they really go to a flu clinic and wait in line???

I think they will stand in line at the White House unless there is a need for a photo op.

That would be a lot less expensive for the government and less disruptive for the public.

over9five

Staff member
My son went to his doctor yesterday for a regular check-up, and he got the H1N1 vaccine.
He does have "underlying medical issues", so I'm not sure if they were giving it to everyone.

Teamstercare is giving out seasonal flu shots on Halloween, and my doctor has a flu clinic Nov 4, but I got my seasonal shot last week because I think those dates are too late.
Who knows when H1N1 will be available to the general public? I agree it is getting late....

over9five

Staff member
H1N1 Flu Clinics Delayed In Massachusetts

We will all have the flu by the time the government gets the vaccine to us.

Where's the President? What's he doing about this?

I'm sure his family already has the vaccine...

over9five

Staff member
Where's The H1N1 Vaccine?

Why isn't Obama doing anything to speed this up? 800 dead, 86 CHILDREN dead, and no vaccine till mid November????

He really dropped the ball on this one.