Follow ORION 85% or....

Mr.Golden

I'm to the point where I hit Orion 98 to 100% no matter what route I'm on. I understand how it works and utilize it to my advantage. They don't say anything to me either......so what's the point?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I'm to the point where I hit Orion 98 to 100% no matter what route I'm on. I understand how it works and utilize it to my advantage. They don't say anything to me either......so what's the point?
Come out here and follow mine 100%. Just make sure you bring a fuel can and a siphon hose with you, because at 10:00 at night when you still have stops left you will run out of fuel a long way from the nearest gas station. And don't forget to bring some dinner, either.

Mr.Golden

Come out here and follow mine 100%. Just make sure you bring a fuel can and a siphon hose with you, because at 10:00 at night when you still have stops left you will run out of fuel a long way from the nearest gas station. And don't forget to bring some dinner, either.

What the miles you are dispatched with?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Had my Orion ride today. It wasn't nearly as bad as you guys have made it out to be. We worked together to make whatever changes were needed. I may actually lose 6 pickups as a result of the ride. The center manager made us take our lunch between the 3rd and 5th hour but everything went so smoothly that we had all of our deliveries done by 2 pm so this wasn't an issue. They will follow up on Monday to make sure all of the changes were made and that we are both happy with the results.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Had my Orion ride today. It wasn't nearly as bad as you guys have made it out to be. We worked together to make whatever changes were needed. I may actually lose 6 pickups as a result of the ride. The center manager made us take our lunch between the 3rd and 5th hour but everything went so smoothly that we had all of our deliveries done by 2 pm so this wasn't an issue. They will follow up on Monday to make sure all of the changes were made and that we are both happy with the results.

Good luck with that, Dave. Once the ORION people leave, your local people are back in charge.

Browntown2014

Lolololol

Orion inc.

I like turtles

Only in the BOG.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Good luck with that, Dave. Once the ORION people leave, your local people are back in charge.
On my Orion ride, all went well. I had I think a 100 pc bulk stop, and it was put on a special truck, and I was told that is what will happen from now on. Never happened again. But I hope the changes were made, for you @UpstateNYUPSer , because once they leave, they will not be. Well not here, might be there, who knows, you work for a whole different company than most of us so I am not surprised your Orion is good. Time will tell. yes I have always said I agree, it could be a good thing. It is not without input or changes we ask for.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
If you lost 6 pick ups then they are planning to permanently cut a route near you and give you a ton of stops off it. I've seen that happen with the Orion "team".