Follow ORION 85% or....

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I know what to file for, just want to know what the results are? a BIGGER X on your back, ya know?
Here is how I look at it, but I am almost at the end of this marathon. Not the beginning. I could go any minute and get my pension. So it doesnt matter. But what I have learned is.....You do nothing you have a target on your back. You do something, and it backs them up. They do not want harrassment grievances especially with an age over 55 , and a minority, and someone with 31 yrs seniority. I wish I had got smarter sooner, but it took me this long. Basically you have a target on your back anyway. Do your job correctly, stay off the phone, use the methods, they cannot touch you. I only got militant out of necessity. They just beat me that bad. yes whip your best work horse the hardest kinda thing. Now I think I might just stay 4 ever. The job is alot easier when you take the fear of discipline out of it. You do your best every day, and it doesnt matter how hard you try, you dont meet up to what they expect, you need to pull over and ask your self "self, what am I doing wrong, how can I move faster" and when you know you cant you are doing a fair days work for a fair days pay. If they want x and no way in heck is that happening, then you have done your best, over and done. When they blah blah in your ear, look at them listen, walk away, and if not yet on clock, change your start time to when they started questioning you.
Trust me I am like the MOST non confrontational person in the discovered world. I just got sick of being made to feel like a loser, when I KNOW I am not. Rant over

wayfair

swollen member
Here is how I look at it, but I am almost at the end of this marathon. Not the beginning. I could go any minute and get my pension. So it doesnt matter. But what I have learned is.....You do nothing you have a target on your back. You do something, and it backs them up. They do not want harrassment grievances especially with an age over 55 , and a minority, and someone with 31 yrs seniority. I wish I had got smarter sooner, but it took me this long. Basically you have a target on your back anyway. Do your job correctly, stay off the phone, use the methods, they cannot touch you. I only got militant out of necessity. They just beat me that bad. yes whip your best work horse the hardest kinda thing. Now I think I might just stay 4 ever. The job is alot easier when you take the fear of discipline out of it. You do your best every day, and it doesnt matter how hard you try, you dont meet up to what they expect, you need to pull over and ask your self "self, what am I doing wrong, how can I move faster" and when you know you cant you are doing a fair days work for a fair days pay. If they want x and no way in heck is that happening, then you have done your best, over and done. When they blah blah in your ear, look at them listen, walk away, and if not yet on clock, change your start time to when they started questioning you.
Trust me I am like the MOST non confrontational person in the discovered world. I just got sick of being made to feel like a loser, when I KNOW I am not. Rant over

and that's how you play the game..... disconnect...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Good luck with that, Dave. Once the ORION people leave, your local people are back in charge.

True but why would they go back and "undo" any changes, especially if those changes are working?

Lolololol

You are the only joke that I see here.

Only in the BOG.

Please find someone else to stalk.

On my Orion ride, all went well. I had I think a 100 pc bulk stop, and it was put on a special truck, and I was told that is what will happen from now on. Never happened again. But I hope the changes were made, for you @UpstateNYUPSer , because once they leave, they will not be. Well not here, might be there, who knows, you work for a whole different company than most of us so I am not surprised your Orion is good. Time will tell. yes I have always said I agree, it could be a good thing. It is not without input or changes we ask for.

Sorry but your input means little to me. You tend to whine way too much.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Oh and FYI Mr runner, the reason they're going to move 6 pick ups off you is to probably give you 60-70 more stops and cut a route by you. That's what Orion does. It cuts routes. It doesn't lessen your workload so you'll get in before 630.

Dave will learn soon enough.

We'll miss his mid-afternoon posts, though.

Box Ox

popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Dave will make personal attacks, but will report any made on him in an instant.

I'm a believer that if you can dish it, you should learn how to take it as well. I've been told worse by better people than Dave. If someone tells me to go friend&@! Myself, I'm going to laugh and give it right back to them. If they have to run and cry, that's called being a hypocrite.

Nothing anyone says on an Internet message board will hurt me in the least. I know my character and worth so what he says holds no value. And if it gets crazy, I put my phone down and enjoy my life.

I look at Brown cafe as a support group for people who go through the same crap I have to. There are some good discussions and viewpoints, people etc on here. It's fun but unlike Dave, it isn't the cornerstone of my life.