Fooling telematics?

Indecisi0n

I swapped the "R" reverse with low drive "1" on my car. So now when I go into reverse it reads as I am driving in low 1. I have received multiple awards for zero back and almost won a TV at PCM last week.

PT Car Washer

Trucks loaded by ODO sequence very soon.
RDO will not be loaded into the DIAD at all.

They have no idea how bad this will turn out.
The preload can not load package cars by RDO now. How are they going to load by ODO? Most preloaders do not know the difference and preload management tells them to just throw the packages in the right(?) truck and let the driver figure it out. After all he is paid almost $40/hr to deliver an Amazon box to someones front door.

F

Frankie's Friend

The preload can not load package cars by RDO now. How are they going to load by ODO? Most preloaders do not know the difference and preload management tells them to just throw the packages in the right(?) truck and let the driver figure it out. After all he is paid almost $40/hr to deliver an Amazon box to someones front door.
Dude, by the time we "figure it out" its like $50/hr.
Thank you preload stupe for the daily bonus.

35years

Gravy route
Yep,
But the plans are going forward very quickly to switch to ODO loading according to my center manager.

Many locations will lose RDO this year.

I don't think upper management has a clue how bad the loads will be, and how inflexible and inefficient not being able to check RDO will be.

Keeping RDO in the DIAD (even if the truck is loaded by ODO) would help enormously.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Yep,
But the plans are going forward very quickly to switch to ODO loading according to my center manager.

I don't think upper management has a clue how bad the loads will be, and how inflexible and inefficient not being able to check RDO will be.

Keeping RDO in the DIAD (even if the truck is loaded by ODO) would help enormously.
It's like they want to give us money! Run odo stop for stop, I just work here

35years

Gravy route
It's like they want to give us money! Run odo stop for stop, I just work here
Boss: "You guys need to start running ORION"
Me: "Yes'm Boss"

You da boss.

$ Cha-Ching $
Trump%2BClinton.jpg

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The loaders will not notice the difference as they will still load based on the PAL.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I agree, but part of me just won't let me do it. If they start getting on my case about compliance, that's fine, I'll make the effort. Making my own decisions throughout the day, however, helps keep me sane.

Following Orion stop for stop would easily add 2 hours (or more) and at least 10 miles to my day. No thanks.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yep,

I never switch over to RDO. I do scroll through ODO to see what the best way would be to deliver the route on that day.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I really don't think odo loads will change much on preload.
Remember they want your first deliveries to be from the top shelf and then break off from the main road with buisnesses to deliver resis and this is reflected in how jumbled up shelves can get in rdo.

Their load plan, down to the basics, is flawed.

sucks if you have a good rdo plan though, it is going to get screwed.