Fooling telematics?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I had 5 backs 1 day last week. The only reason I know that is the next day I got a diad message, "Yesterday you had 5 backs. what can you do to reduce backs today."

I have dock deliveries and pick ups. That day, 1 of the docks did not have anything and one of the dock pick ups fell off the pick up screen. Maybe instead of criticizing a ridiculously low number of backs, they could have said, "5 backs yesterday. Nice job."
It’s just plain old harassment.... no matter what you do it isn’t good enough here... gets so :censored2:ing old...

ol'browneye

They told me one day I had seven recording while travelings the day before. I told them to check their fancy equipment because it didn't happen once let alone seven times.

barnyard

KTM rider
They told me one day I had seven recording while travelings the day before. I told them to check their fancy equipment because it didn't happen once let alone seven times.

I have had over 100. I carry my diad in the belt pouch holster thingy, one day the seat belt was hitting it just right. I was wearing earplugs, so I did not hear it going off while it repeatedly scanned the inside of my pouch.

Griffin1820

File! File! File!
You will never be disciplined for having too many backs!
You will immediately be fired with no chance of help if you back in neutral and have an accident. Do the job punch out and go home. Thats all thier is to it. Yeah they might gripe but thier dogs on a union leash. Let them run to the end of it and bark.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You will never be disciplined for having too many backs!
You will immediately be fired with no chance of help if you back in neutral and have an accident. Do the job punch out and go home. Thats all thier is to it. Yeah they might gripe but thier dogs on a union leash. Let them run to the end of it and bark.
There their they're.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I had 5 backs 1 day last week. The only reason I know that is the next day I got a diad message, "Yesterday you had 5 backs. what can you do to reduce backs today."

I have dock deliveries and pick ups. That day, 1 of the docks did not have anything and one of the dock pick ups fell off the pick up screen. Maybe instead of criticizing a ridiculously low number of backs, they could have said, "5 backs yesterday. Nice job."
Management is as useless as mammary glands on a boar

OrionsBitch

Not...
Get yourself a nice big sheet of aluminum foil. Next, wrap it around the GOS receiver behind the bulk head door. This creates what is known as a Faraday cage. You are now invisible to GPS telematics.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I have had over 100. I carry my diad in the belt pouch holster thingy, one day the seat belt was hitting it just right. I was wearing earplugs, so I did not hear it going off while it repeatedly scanned the inside of my pouch.
That’s why I never used a pouch in pkg.. for that exact reason... had mgt tell me many times that the pouch is a handy holder and I need to use one... never did...

barnyard

KTM rider
That’s why I never used a pouch in pkg.. for that exact reason... had mgt tell me many times that the pouch is a handy holder and I need to use one... never did...

I tried it with the last diad and it was too big. The current version is perfect for using with the pouch. I started with the belt clip and broke too many of them, but liked the idea, so I started using the pouch, but still used the diad holder between stops. Once I started leaving it in the pouch, the habit stuck. Now if something happens and I put the diad in the holder, chances are good that I will walk up to the next stop without it.

I also carry delivery notices in the front pocket of the pouch. The only thing I carry in my shirt pockets now are pens and ear plugs.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Was it scanning your sack... good luck having kids now!