FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL WHO ISN'T HOLY PLEASE HELP ME!!!

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
BUCK KAWWW BUCK KAWWW

redneck ghetto bird
9EF24049-D9CB-4FC2-B801-6D6F86061963.gif

Merlin719

why are you freaking out about a :censored2: job at UPS?

ask the guys who make alot of money how many hours a week they work. is this something you really want? the company treats workers like dirt.

if your desperate for money, then you can live in a camper rent free.

i would go into either healthcare first choice, or computers, or do a trade if you have hands on ability.

theres going to be a depression / recession soon, so if you dont have seniority expect to be laid off.

Actually, I am going to try and start a cybersecurity consulting company considering how little people care about their information and devices are really worth until they're unrecoverable. Been trying to develop a carefully crafted relationship with my highschool's IT team but they tried minimizing everything I did...Until I got admin access and could shutdown every computer in the district. :happy-very:

Other then that, I have been investing in the stock market recently with a little bit of success, but hey, that stuff takes a lot of time to learn before it becomes a cash cow. Daytrading is alright but you gotta spend a lot of time doing your research on a company before you invest, especially if they just recently gone IPO.

Tying this back to your statement, UPS is my baseline for now to crash back onto because in Wisconsin, everything is only 8.50 an hour. Which makes all my financial goals even harder to reach because it just keeps people like me where they are and people who own these places at the top.

If UPS doesn't keep me i'm just heading to Walmart, they pay 11/hr over here anyways.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I am a 17 year old who has just gone through my first 30 days as an unloader and loader and they told me to have off for the next three days to see if I'm good for them for peak season.

personally I love any job that I have, although it's physically exhausting at first I believe that if you put your mind to it so will your body and I sure as hell see the results.

I'm the guy they put at the slowest truck but I clean off the packages from the rollers in a breeze and help take care of jams/ help other more experienced and newbies at filling their trucks and I'M FREAKING THE :censored2: OUT.

Again I love my job, I love this job and I :censored2:ING LOVE THE CHALLENGE. No lie.

Does anyone know what they're gonna be asking about me? Because I can't.

Adrian.
shut the hell up

specter208

Call your BA at the union hall and tell them you are being forced to take 3 days off. Just in case management tries to hit you with 3 No Call/No Shows.

rickyb

Actually, I am going to try and start a cybersecurity consulting company considering how little people care about their information and devices are really worth until they're unrecoverable. Been trying to develop a carefully crafted relationship with my highschool's IT team but they tried minimizing everything I did...Until I got admin access and could shutdown every computer in the district. :happy-very:

Other then that, I have been investing in the stock market recently with a little bit of success, but hey, that stuff takes a lot of time to learn before it becomes a cash cow. Daytrading is alright but you gotta spend a lot of time doing your research on a company before you invest, especially if they just recently gone IPO.

Tying this back to your statement, UPS is my baseline for now to crash back onto because in Wisconsin, everything is only 8.50 an hour. Which makes all my financial goals even harder to reach because it just keeps people like me where they are and people who own these places at the top.

If UPS doesn't keep me i'm just heading to Walmart, they pay 11/hr over here anyways.
thats awesome, good to hear you have talent. dreams can change too, and if that happens dont feel hopeless while you figure out what you want to do.

if your in school or going to be in school, id recommend probably a driving job because you can sit down and listen to music. if you want to make alot of money in a few months of training do railway, but thats on call over night stuff. if i had my health, railway school is 4 months and its $38/hr within a few months of hiring. fuel trucking where im from pays about $30/hr, there are smaller fuel trucks, so you dont necessarily have to train on tractor trailer. if you do that or the rail way your going to be exposed to the weather. the refineries have unjust punishment for rules, and alot of the workers hate their jobs at the railways. if your 17, you probably wont get a fuel trucking job, but the railways will hire you. these are some jobs you can do while your in school and be middle class.

my buddy who i consider smart tried day trading and he never figured it out last i heard.

economy sounds rough in wisconsin?!

Last edited:

Merlin719

Alright they laid me off,

Guess the manager was jacked up on all the bull sperm we had to deliver to the genetics company nearby. It was coming in bulk so I can't see how he couldn't sneak a bit of it into his coffee or something.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Guess the manager was jacked up on all the bull sperm we had to deliver to the genetics company nearby. It was coming in bulk so I can't see how he couldn't sneak a bit of it into his coffee or something.
Apollo creed had to train rocky after he lost to clubber lane. He helped him get the eye of the tiger.

Merlin719

thats awesome, good to hear you have talent. dreams can change too, and if that happens dont feel hopeless while you figure out what you want to do.

if your in school or going to be in school, id recommend probably a driving job because you can sit down and listen to music. if you want to make alot of money in a few months of training do railway, but thats on call over night stuff. if i had my health, railway school is 4 months and its $38/hr within a few months of hiring. fuel trucking where im from pays about $30/hr, there are smaller fuel trucks, so you dont necessarily have to train on tractor trailer. if you do that or the rail way your going to be exposed to the weather. the refineries have unjust punishment for rules, and alot of the workers hate their jobs at the railways. if your 17, you probably wont get a fuel trucking job, but the railways will hire you. these are some jobs you can do while your in school and be middle class.

my buddy who i consider smart tried day trading and he never figured it out last i heard.

economy sounds rough in wisconsin?!

Daytrading isnt difficult to make a good amount of income from, you need a plan and the only other thing you have to worry about is to not put your feelings into buying / selling stocks. My goal is to invest 3,000 into a range of high-dividend mid-cap stocks so that every month I get a check of 100 or so and every quarter double that (as most dividends are paid every quarter). I only spend an hour trading and wait until tomorrow to see the performance of the stock. Unless if you KNOW FOR SURE the stock is gonna hit rock bottom like AMD’s big drop or maybe a small cap is having a rough time i’d back out as early as possible.

It’s an investment, nobody can guarantee results, only your actions can. Might as well do the things that work and watch the cash flow in.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Turns out you lied. Apparently you are indeed awful at your job.

Sorry. Make that "were".

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Wisconsin. I imagine the greatest job security there would come at a beer distribution center.

bacha29

Could the fact that you're a minor have something to do with getting laid off? Perhaps you ran up against some labor laws as it pertains to under age employment.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic

Are you not in the union yet?
Grieve that S* if you are.
Attend work tomorrow and ask for a steward, force them to kick you off property on their own regard. If they even have the balls to do it.
Then go to your union hall in person and get help with filing a grievance.

rod

Retired 22 years
UPS now hires 17 year olds? What's next? After the Unions are all trashed they can work those 12 year olds like the mines did years ago before unions.