FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL WHO ISN'T HOLY PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Can someone from BD or IE explain the concept of "contract" to Maple Grove?
Can you get it through your head that agreeing to ship items through UPS isn't a contract.
Contracts are enforceable.
UPS has no recourse if a shipper chooses not to ship with them anymore.

So my point still stands. UPS has no Federal Government Contracts.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I would *never* work a vacation for any reason. I worked too hard and needed my R&R. And I *especially* wouldn't work a vacation because UPS management can't hire enough people to cover the work and was shorthanded.

I guess I don't get this sort of attitude.
I know we work hard. It can get exhausting, sometimes. But I don't feel like I'm "entitled" to a vacation.

I'm lucky to have the choice to take it, or not.
I'm young, and don't have a ton else to be doing, so I like to work.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
UPS now hires 17 year olds?
Don't know if it's nationwide or not, but down here, I think UPS burned through most of the 18-22 year old workforce by not paying enough. They lowered the age to 16. My son started working for UPS in 2002 at age 16. He was a junior in high school. He's still there.

rod

Retired 22 years
Where can you park a camper, rent free?

Free campgrounds are everywhere if you aren't too choosey. Walmart , Cabelas, Bass Pro, way side rests, small city parks. If you are looking for full hook-ups you are going to pay but if you are just looking for a place to crash over night before moving on it can be done. We had a real nice city park in Nebraska last week with elect and water that was free the first night-20 bucks a night after that. Most way side rests allow you to park for 6 hours but that all depends on how soon after parking a trooper starts his stop watch on you. I've parked it in a Walmart lot a few times. (Ask first and resupply there if needed). Some managers even bring you out donuts in the morning.

Merlin719

Could the fact that you're a minor have something to do with getting laid off? Perhaps you ran up against some labor laws as it pertains to under age employment.

Maybe, I am not someone who really cares about how long my job takes I just care about getting stuff done. Hell, breaks meant nothing to me there...

You're probably right. :happy-very: