For Whom The Bell Tolls

floridays

Thank GOD for that (sincerely)
I'm in that same line brother. The thanks do go to GOD, and in that day, it's not if you know Jesus, but does he know you. I'm merely a sinner, saved by grace, no boasting. Please don't take it that way. A sinner needs a saviour and He found me, I wasn't looking. I only said yes.

floridays

Funny guy, you respond with AA because you don't like what I say, an hour or so ago it was a different link. Fact is, you send the links trying to poke fun at what I posted about Jesus. I didn't bring the subject up, just responded to a post, and here we are. I will say with no shame and don't care what anyone says or thinks, I am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ, it's the power of salvation to those that believe. Nasty varmit like me can be redeemed, imagine that. Don't poke fun just because you don't understand something, or someone got to your quick with a little truth. You're a small man, with a smaller mind. Should take care of your own business instead of other's. Keep poking fun, I enjoy it. I thrive on it. Leave Tex alone on the pedo stuff, he's not. Spend your time tearing me down. I don't think you're up to it. A regular lightweight you are. With some form of affliction for cuckolding, may be something in your past, a memory. Who knows, we'll figure it out.

dezguy

Have you ever tried to figure out the reason? Not an attack, a truthful question, what caused this situation?
I'm not an economist but, from talking to realtor friends of mine and my wife's, people are moving here from locations where housing is much more expensive. They are retiring, selling their house there and buying two, sometimes three houses here; one to live in and one or two to rent, driving home and rent prices through the roof.

There was a time, not so long ago, when you could easily buy a home , here for around $250 000. Those days are long gone and it's those who couldn't get into the housing market, namely millenials, who are paying for it now because they can't buy a house and the jobs aren't there to allow them to pay nearly their entire pay cheque on rent.

floridays

I'm not an economist but, from talking to realtor friends of mine and my wife's, people are moving here from locations where housing is much more expensive. They are retiring, selling their house there and buying two, sometimes three houses here; one to live in and one or two to rent, driving home and rent prices through the roof.

There was a time, not so long ago, when you could easily buy a home , here for around $250 000. Those days are long gone and it's those who couldn't get into the housing market, namely millenials, who are paying for it now because they can't buy a house and the jobs aren't there to allow them to pay nearly their entire pay cheque on rent.
Are there restrictions pertaining to the size of house that can be built? A long time ago people started in 1000 sq. ft and less down to 750 sq ft. I think local building regulations make building a house prohibitive for most young couples and poorer people. It is a huge problem however, I agree. Try building anything in Florida now, it is prohibitive to lesser income people simply because of the hurricane codes, and then other restrictions. I agree there are many huge barriers but I think most are imposed by government via regulation. I understand what you say about people moving from higher priced areas to your's. It happened while I lived in Colorado, California evacuees drove prices astronomically higher finding homes to settle in. It is a huge problem for younger couples and families. It's shameful in my mind. Thanks for the response.

McFeely

Huge Member
I understand what you say about people moving from higher priced areas to your's. It happened while I lived in Colorado, California evacuees drove prices astronomically higher finding homes to settle in. It is a huge problem for younger couples and families.

It's a huge problem for just about anybody trying to buy a home out here in Colorado. The median home value for the county I live in is over $500k. I'm grateful I bought in nearly 20 years ago. I couldn't even touch anything in this area if I were to be buying now. Hell, the average rent here is over $1600.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
If Amazon wants to get into the delivery business, c'mon in guys! The water is great! The contractor lawsuits that Ground had to deal with will be a walk in the park compared to the mess that Amazon will likely get itself into.

It will be fine

If Amazon wants to get into the delivery business, c'mon in guys! The water is great! The contractor lawsuits that Ground had to deal with will be a walk in the park compared to the mess that Amazon will likely get itself into.
I think part of their cost analysis of using a contractor model involves eventual payment of a misclassification settlement. It's still cheaper, as they learned from Ground.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Because you stick a gangster trying to look inquisitive as an avatar we're supposed to think you're the smart guy. Base your comment on something.

I always got a kick out of those who held him up as some type of intellectual when it was apparent that he was just an idiot who abused women who was created by a pair of BLA fools. And his death, my goodness. He didn't die because of overindulgence in pleasure, he died because of a stupid rivalry between east coast rappers and west coast rappers. He's got a decent career and he can't let go of that dumb crap. That's the same kind of stupidity that Aaron Hernandez ruined his life over.

The bigger question is how sad does your life have to be for a clown like Tupac to be an inspiration?

rickyb

Boomers are about personal responsibility. Millenials are about blaming others.

Easy to see which one you are.
boomers are about personal responsibility so much that they let the country go to :censored2:s.

im not holding my breath for millenials to change it, but at least millenials voted bernie sanders.

MAKAVELI

I always got a kick out of those who held him up as some type of intellectual when it was apparent that he was just an idiot who abused women who was created by a pair of BLA fools. And his death, my goodness. He didn't die because of overindulgence in pleasure, he died because of a stupid rivalry between east coast rappers and west coast rappers. He's got a decent career and he can't let go of that dumb crap. That's the same kind of stupidity that Aaron Hernandez ruined his life over.

The bigger question is how sad does your life have to be for a clown like Tupac to be an inspiration?
Your signature is sad. Might as well be a Drumpf quote.

floridays

Nice job, Excellent.