For Whom The Bell Tolls

Meat

No worries. His step-dad is making big money at FedEx. Although it is impressive that a 16 yr old already has more money than we do.

Sadly, it’s not.

You’ve told the entire board that you have zero assets, outside of your pension.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The opportunity for an affordable education and the ability to gain skills in a job market that isn't flooded with baby boomers who are going to have to work into their 80's because they lived like greedy pigs their entire lives.

Luckily most of you guys poisoned your bodies for decades so maybe you won't last too long.
Odd that you bemoan the economic prosperity that the Boomers cultivated with their 'excessive ways', then want to blame them for your so-called Great Depression when they became more conservative. The massive loss of their investments due to that economic crisis is why so many continue to work, not so much their "profligate ways".

vantexan

Sadly, it’s not.

You’ve told the entire board that you have zero assets, outside of your pension.
I've got something more valuable, cojones. My pension goes more than twice as far in much of the world. All it takes is the guts to claim it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Odd that you bemoan the economic prosperity that the Boomers cultivated with their 'excessive ways', then want to blame them for your so-called Great Depression when they became more conservative. The massive loss of their investments due to that economic crisis is why so many continue to work, not so much their "profligate ways".
Economic prosperity. Lol.

floridays

One of the best FU's I have ever read. Thank you Sir for your service. This is you, this is the United States Marines
USMC- iwo jima.jpg
you weren't there personally, but you are them. My greatest respect goes to Marines, which hurt my Daddy, he was US Army, and was meant as no disrespect to him. This is a heartfelt Thank You for Your service.

floridays

My parents bought their house for $5500, on a single income. Houses where I live are, on average, close to 3/4 of a million dollars. Rent is closing in on $2000/month.

There is a reason millenials are living in their parents basements.
Have you ever tried to figure out the reason? Not an attack, a truthful question, what caused this situation?

floridays

And since so many are divorced you'll have to partition your basement so mom and dad don't squabble.
You must note, many don't know their fathers, or their parents never married. This is only a statement of fact. If someone takes this as hateful, don't blame me talk to the egg and sperm participants. Truth... sometimes bites one in the posterior. Hell, I guess that would work as a bonus for the spawn. Carry on.

floridays

Drumpf doesn't want a parade to celebrate veterans. He wants a parade to celebrate our military weapons.
Because you stick a gangster trying to look inquisitive as an avatar we're supposed to think you're the smart guy. Base your comment on something.

floridays

Drumpf doesn't want a parade to celebrate veterans. He wants a parade to celebrate our military weapons.
Speaking as a person that respects the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines, don't include yourself by saying "our" weapons. You just stick to "your" welfare programs.

floridays

It really is special. Hope Trump gives them a parade. Nice counterbalance to all the gay pride and funny hat parades.
Unfortunately thanks to Obama there will be a Gay Brigade that will march proudly. Only from lack of balls and a big no from President Trump, he could stop it with No more.