Forced breaks

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What does it state in the people manual?

The People Manual is located in the men's room, inside the stall, and is usually in roll form, but sometimes is dispensed as individual pieces. When you apply the People Manual to your ass, your answer from HR will be on the paper.

Magic.

HuckToohey

You are entering a world of pain.
Are any other stations experiencing management writing in breaks on time cards while the station is in a code 43? Happening here, with no discussion, warning, or permission requested. Just sign your corrected time card. They've been inserting shuttle codes based solely on gap reports as well. As far as I know, no one has notified Personnel. When challenged, the time cards have been changed back, so I believe they know what they're doing isn't Kosher.
Several years ago I had a manager that falsified late packages and breaks. Got himself Station of the Year tooboot. Contact H.R. if you can get them on the phone that is!

Oldfart

The People Manual is located in the men's room, inside the stall, and is usually in roll form, but sometimes is dispensed as individual pieces. When you apply the People Manual to your ass, your answer from HR will be on the paper.

Magic.
You are so observant

vantexan

"unless your manager doesn't like it" you mean the rules are arbitrary and are enforced arbitrarily...stop selectively choosing to enforce rules

My last mgr was strictly by the book on everything. She'll never get fired for breaking a rule. So whenever we had a long enough delay she would encourage us to take our break but never forced us to. And if she called us at home she would say we could start later or come in at our regular time. Many mgrs I've known would never give that choice and would act POed if you didn't take your break when they said to. But never disciplined those who didn't. So bottom line based on my last mgr's integrity and the lack of such from others I'd say couriers really can't be forced to take breaks in their first or last hour.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
"unless your manager doesn't like it" you mean the rules are arbitrary and are enforced arbitrarily...stop selectively choosing to enforce rules

You still don't get it. The official company policy on breaks during first/last hour is that it is will be determined by the individual regions, districts, etc.

Regulations Section
A driver may not operate a laden CMV as a personal conveyance.

Doubling up on shovels, eh?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

Sure is. One of the greats.

No, that one blows.

Machine_Head_album_cover.jpg