Forced in on Mondays

Faceplanted

Same thing happened to me this morning but my phone was off. Didn’t turn it on until noon then I saw a voicemail from the Sup saying I’m forced to come in or it’s an Occurrence. I’ve been looking for forums on this all day.

Just want this cleared up!!!
If they tell me the Friday or Saturday “we need you to work Monday” then I need to come in if I don’t want an occurrence. Correct?
Typical fear bs

Typical managment bs

Maybe the i.e. Guy can defend managment for trying to scare you into coming in. I think that's not acceptable. I'm sure he will have some story about the one day northern bell shipper 1 million rotary phones unexpectedly next day air.

brownIEman

Typical fear bs

Typical managment bs

Maybe the i.e. Guy can defend managment for trying to scare you into coming in. I think that's not acceptable. I'm sure he will have some story about the one day northern bell shipper 1 million rotary phones unexpectedly next day air.

Nope. Swing and a miss yet again.

What V12345 describes is :censored2:bagery on management's part plain and simple. There is no excuse for it. As far as I'm concerned that's the sign of a truly weak management team.

Even weaker than your management who apparently wet their pants when you start yelling about absolutely nothing. If you're narrative can be believed.

tacken

Ahhh don't answer the phone problem solved . UPS will figure something out to get those packages delivered. Or will just bully someone else to come in.