Forced Overtime

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Unfortunately mine aren’t . My youngest is goin on 5, I miss a lot , but try to be here for all I can be
You do what you can, when you can.
One thing my wife and I talk alot about is when I'm home, I have to be present. Be a father. My last income source I was constantly reacting and tied to my business. Don't miss that.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You’re a crybaby? I like the over time, I love my wife and after 24 years of marriage I’m glad she still enjoys talking to me, she’s very thoughtful, and always has dinner ready and warm for me.I would not disrespect her and say she has “verbal diarrhea”. I currently own six cars and have plenty of time to do the majority of the maintenance. Maybe you’re just piss poor at managing the time? It’s all about attitude. This website is just what you make of it.

IMG_7160.jpeg

@brownblob house looking good
Lmao

542thruNthru

You do what you can, when you can.
One thing my wife and I talk alot about is when I'm home, I have to be present. Be a father. My last income source I was constantly reacting and tied to my business. Don't miss that.
I have an understanding with my kid. He brings me cold be when I ask and I let him watch as much TV as he wants as long as it's in another room.

Have to cherish these days while you can.

RangerMan06

I just hope Carol has to get rid of multiple corporate clown positions to pay us. I heard 1800 Management and Corporate positions will be eliminated after contract negotiations.

I bet we'll be hiring RPCDs. Maybe they can get on part time and after a few years and 4 years of progression they'll be making what they were to sit on their asses and eff everything up
I'd bet with post-pandemic regression it'll be a while before we do a lot if hiring for drivers. Especially if we get rid of 22.4 positions and transition most of them to RPCD.

R1wonder

Everyone acting like things will change if a 22.4 switched to rpcd . Those guys can’t change to a Monday - Friday schedule , they’ll be the low senior guys working t-s still . They’ll get some 9.5 rights and pay will change but it won’t make a difference other wise . Unless your building actually uses them inside and out as intended . But I’ll bet not many building do, they’re just lower paid drivers right now

Pullman Brown

I'd bet with post-pandemic regression it'll be a while before we do a lot if hiring for drivers. Especially if we get rid of 22.4 positions and transition most of them to RPCD.

How are they going to fix the six punch without hiring more drivers unless the company stops advancing Monday work which I don’t see happening?

R1wonder

How are they going to fix the six punch without hiring more drivers unless the company stops advancing Monday work which I don’t see happening?
Simple , staff more part timers. They’re only guaranteed two 8 hour shifts of driving .
There’s ppl in the world who look for part time jobs for extra work, I know several ppl who quit because they wanted to be “part time” not work 6 days a week and be called part time