Forced Overtime

BrownSnowFlake

Where did this meme come from? You always have the option of just moving faster. My average work week is 45 hours across 4 days. Once you put on those brown pants your day is pretty much screwed anyhow. Even if you clock out at 17:00, you still have to drive home, shove some food in your face, and listen to your wife’s verbal diarrhea. By that point there’s barely enough daylight left to get your truck on and off the jack stands, let alone work on it.

Guys will come on this open latrine of a website to cry about overtime, then in the same breath will brag about their income. You can’t have it both ways.

FCFAFB1C-5708-407B-985A-46FCDC767FD1.jpeg

Thebrownblob

Where did this meme come from? You always have the option of just moving faster. My average work week is 45 hours across 4 days. Once you put on those brown pants your day is pretty much screwed anyhow. Even if you clock out at 17:00, you still have to drive home, shove some food in your face, and listen to your wife’s verbal diarrhea. By that point there’s barely enough daylight left to get your truck on and off the jack stands, let alone work on it.

Guys will come on this open latrine of a website to cry about overtime, then in the same breath will brag about their income. You can’t have it both ways.

View attachment 432234
You’re a crybaby? I like the over time, I love my wife and after 24 years of marriage I’m glad she still enjoys talking to me, she’s very thoughtful, and always has dinner ready and warm for me.I would not disrespect her and say she has “verbal diarrhea”. I currently own six cars and have plenty of time to do the majority of the maintenance. Maybe you’re just piss poor at managing the time? It’s all about attitude. This website is just what you make of it.

FozziesDeliveries

View attachment 432234
Screenshot_20230611_112657_Chrome.jpg

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

View attachment 432234

Quit buying “Fords” and invest in a “Honda”..

Nah
You always have the option of just moving faster.
Not if you want to save your body. If you're efficient in the back of the truck and walking off deliveries, there's only so much "moving faster" is gonna help anyway.
and listen to your wife’s verbal diarrhea.
If that's how you feel about your wife, maybe you should get a divorce.
You're welcome to leave. And nobody wants it both ways. Some guys want money. Some want no overtime.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member

View attachment 432234
Imagine being so stupid you got fired from Swifty Swift

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
No one comes up with this much non-sensical gibberish unless they are trolling for something. Too bad most aren't taking the bait. As a fiction writer you will have to develop the plot and characters more to make your story begin to sound believable. Until then you are just a brief comic relief of what I can only imagine will ultimately be a washed up fiction writer using half baked second hand stories from some PT midnight load sup to try and have some cred.

R1wonder

I like time off as much as the next guy but when you check your timecard on Friday night and see you’ve made well over $2k, it’s hard to complain.
Agree . Sucks being home so late but I also enjoy the money . What sucks is when you want that 8 hour day and they still :censored2: you over . I also enjoy volunteering for Saturdays and bringing it to 24-2700