Forcing the Unions to fight fascism.

As I am sure you are all well aware, our country and our company have taken a distinctly fascist direction that is disturbing to any healthy minded individual. Anti-science mask mandates, anti-human rights vaccine mandates, and a continuing financial support to democrats who do not have your interests at heart leave us in a world that has sent the suicide rates soaring. The masks are dehumanizing. 2/3rds of our communication is non-verbal, and the masks hide a great deal of that. This is, in effect, a divide and conquer strategy being used to destroy our country and the Constitution of the United States.

The fact that COVID has animal reservoirs means that we are not getting rid of this. Any claims that this is leading to eradication are false. This is Endemic and not Pandemic. Our immune systems are the only hope of humanity getting through this. It will continue seasonally like the flu and colds and the masks, and social distancing, hurt our immune systems. Weakening them and making us more susceptible.

On top of that our Union has no plans to fight against these totalitarian, nonsensical dictates, talking about what the rules allow in a rigged system. When we founded the Union, it was against the rules. Collective bargaining is powerful and our own union has become an obstacle to the very function it was designed to facilitate. We will have to make it fight, or fight it to win.

So here is my proposal. I have started 3 petitions to force the Union to fight against these oppressive maneuvers. We can use the threat of a Right to Work withdraw as incentive if they don't understand the severity of the situation. I have links to mine, on change.org, below or you can start your own. The first is to halt the mask mandates. They couldn't force us to wear specific footwear, why a mask?

The second is to force a pledge to fight any future vaccine mandates. Florida has banned the requirement of a vaccine or vaccine passport so they should not be able to unfairly enforce this policy elsewhere. Below I have linked to 7 sensible objections to the vaccine and the supporting documents. There are treatments for COVID so mandating an experimental vaccine is unprecidented. Many people have died or been disabled by this vaccine already.

The third is a request to immediately halt any and all financial support for the democrat party, my personal favorite. The message that this specific petition sends is ground-breaking. Never have unions broken from support of the supposed “working party”. These days they are hardly that. They undermine civil liberties at every opportunity. Have founded the ministry of truth (Orwell) and censor like the old book burners. To remove our support for them now would be a historic message our generation could send to the establishment. You could be a part of that.

Sign the Petition
Sign the Petition
Sign the Petition
Cv 19 Injection Concerns - Pastebin.com
Update to cv19 injection concerns - Pastebin.com
Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines - PubMed ivermectin

In our area, we have about 108 workers. I was able to approach 57 of them in about 6 days work.

49/57 people signed the first petition.
47/57 people signed the second one.
39/57 people signed the third one.

Directly after that, our local posted a message stating their support of it's members,opposing the mask mandates, and forcing vaccines.
You can make a difference.
You are not alone.

Tell your alternative media about this. Spread it far and wide.

I refuse to support facebook, so would someone please post this to the UPS
employees page? I'm sure it will get taken down, but it will be up for a bit anyway.

Your brother, in solidarity.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
146DB8BA-0117-4ADF-925A-586CF2368CCD.gif

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
As I am sure you are all well aware, our country and our company have taken a distinctly fascist direction that is disturbing to any healthy minded individual. Anti-science mask mandates, anti-human rights vaccine mandates, and a continuing financial support to democrats who do not have your interests at heart leave us in a world that has sent the suicide rates soaring. The masks are dehumanizing. 2/3rds of our communication is non-verbal, and the masks hide a great deal of that. This is, in effect, a divide and conquer strategy being used to destroy our country and the Constitution of the United States.

The fact that COVID has animal reservoirs means that we are not getting rid of this. Any claims that this is leading to eradication are false. This is Endemic and not Pandemic. Our immune systems are the only hope of humanity getting through this. It will continue seasonally like the flu and colds and the masks, and social distancing, hurt our immune systems. Weakening them and making us more susceptible.

On top of that our Union has no plans to fight against these totalitarian, nonsensical dictates, talking about what the rules allow in a rigged system. When we founded the Union, it was against the rules. Collective bargaining is powerful and our own union has become an obstacle to the very function it was designed to facilitate. We will have to make it fight, or fight it to win.

So here is my proposal. I have started 3 petitions to force the Union to fight against these oppressive maneuvers. We can use the threat of a Right to Work withdraw as incentive if they don't understand the severity of the situation. I have links to mine, on change.org, below or you can start your own. The first is to halt the mask mandates. They couldn't force us to wear specific footwear, why a mask?

The second is to force a pledge to fight any future vaccine mandates. Florida has banned the requirement of a vaccine or vaccine passport so they should not be able to unfairly enforce this policy elsewhere. Below I have linked to 7 sensible objections to the vaccine and the supporting documents. There are treatments for COVID so mandating an experimental vaccine is unprecidented. Many people have died or been disabled by this vaccine already.

The third is a request to immediately halt any and all financial support for the democrat party, my personal favorite. The message that this specific petition sends is ground-breaking. Never have unions broken from support of the supposed “working party”. These days they are hardly that. They undermine civil liberties at every opportunity. Have founded the ministry of truth (Orwell) and censor like the old book burners. To remove our support for them now would be a historic message our generation could send to the establishment. You could be a part of that.

Sign the Petition
Sign the Petition
Sign the Petition
Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines - PubMed ivermectin

In our area, we have about 108 workers. I was able to approach 57 of them in about 6 days work.

Directly after that, our local posted a message stating their support of it's members,opposing the mask mandates, and forcing vaccines.
You are not alone.

employees page? I'm sure it will get taken down, but it will be up for a bit anyway.

amen union brother! , I’ll worry about this when I get back from vaca!

TRUMP 2024
🧔✊

Sign the Petition
Sign the Petition
Sign the Petition

You are not alone.

Another Q Anon follower. LOL

freehoodies

I think a good chunk of drivers exercising their Beck rights to have union dues going to political activity refunded would be a big wake up call.

Nothing gets peoples attention like having to give back money they already spent

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I think a good chunk of drivers exercising their Beck rights to have union dues going to political activity refunded would be a big wake up call.

Nothing gets peoples attention like having to give back money they already spent
Do we have to resign from the union to exercise Beck rights?
20210818_062248.jpg

meritocracy

I'm talking about the % of my dues used for political activity. I deserve a refund since I am not being represented in that area of interest.
I mean if you want to be an annoying scab you can use the rights afforded to you by CWA v. Beck and "right to work" legislation if you're in one of the states that has it. But it's going to make you an annoying scab so is it really worth the hundred bucks or whatever you get out of it after all the phone calls and emails?

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I mean if you want to be an annoying scab you can use the rights afforded to you by CWA v. Beck and "right to work" legislation if you're in one of the states that has it. But it's going to make you an annoying scab so is it really worth the hundred bucks or whatever you get out of it after all the phone calls and emails?
It's not about the money and it won't make anyone a scab.

meritocracy

It's not about the money and it won't make anyone a scab.
A contingent of a few hundred exercising their Beck rights isn't going to change anything. It's just going to reduce the total amount of money we have. And most of that money is used for the stuff we like. Bargaining, representation, operations, etc. And at the end of the day it doesn't matter because the union isn't forcing you to get vaccinated or to wear masks and would absolutely defend you in any case where an employer tried to do that to you. Pick a different enemy!

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I was under the impression that exercising my Beck rights would only reduce my dues owed by the % used for political activity. I also read that the union doesn't have to force us to resign and they only do this as a deterrent so they can continue to use my money to push far-left ideology.
The second part of your response is just wrong. The Teamsters will not defend us against anti-vax or anti-mask policies.

meritocracy

I was under the impression that exercising my Beck rights would only reduce my dues owed by the % used for political activity. I also read that the union doesn't have to force us to resign and they only do this as a deterrent so they can continue to use my money to push far-left ideology.
The second part of your response is just wrong. The Teamsters will not defend us against anti-vax or anti-mask policies.
Far-left ideology? I bet you probably like the "far-left" stuff the union pushes. Better pay, better health care, better retirement, better working conditions, the ability to spend time with our families, and a say in what goes on in our workplace. The political endorsements every 4 years don't really matter. But if you're so hung up on them the reason unions endorse Democrats is because Dem politicians' voting records are consistently less anti-union than Republicans. It's not a "we love Nancy Pelosi" thing. Our union and many others routinely endorsed Republicans into the 1970s and 1980s before Republicans went totally anti-union.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Far-left ideology? I bet you probably like the "far-left" stuff the union pushes. Better pay, better health care, better retirement, better working conditions, the ability to spend time with our families, and a say in what goes on in our workplace. The political endorsements every 4 years don't really matter. But if you're so hung up on them the reason unions endorse Democrats is because Dem politicians' voting records are consistently less anti-union than Republicans. It's not a "we love Nancy Pelosi" thing. Our union and many others routinely endorsed Republicans into the 1970s and 1980s before Republicans went totally anti-union.
I'm more worried about things like their support of M4A and $15 federal min wage. I want the Teamsters to focus on Teamsters and not this other crap.
I was only trying to understand what Beck rights were and I have no intention of exercising them YET.
Screenshot_20210818-073545_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210818-073525_Twitter.jpg