Foul play..on Article 52 71

542thruNthru

Stop It man just stop it. Some of ya'll on here trolling. I was asking for real thoughtful communicative information and assistance. Some of ya'll just saying stupid stuff like "They got the proof pal, we've seen the paperwork on it and it's a clear article 52 violation on your part"
Turdferguson.. Turd huhh..smh

1st if that is your real name change it.

2nd you need to calm down. It's hard to follow what's going on because you're writing with so much emotion. Just state the facts dates. To be honest what you wrote is hard to follow. People on here want to help you but your thoughts are all jumbled up in a mess of words.

upschuck

Did you read!!!! It was noted when the question was asked by the business rep for proof during the hearing... They, the Labor Manager and the LP Supervisor said themselves they had No Proof of theft or video! Read bro. I just paraphrased it. I had receipts as well for my item that I bought that I drink. smh...
Yes I did, still never said you didn't do it, you just keep saying they have no proof. You are not getting fired and upheld, for nothing.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You

You haven't seen no paper work. Chill out and move around homie!
Turdferguson
2018-02-13_18.44.57.jpg

You're toast dude. They got you with Article 71.......Article 71
SMH

Turdferguson

Just a turd
ARTICLE 71 – GUARD SHACK PROCEDURE
The Employer will meet with the Local Union to discuss and review
Guard Shack Procedures where possible at least thirty (30) days
prior to implementation.
If there are any unresolved issue(s), the Labor Manager and the
Local Union will meet with the Employer and Union Co-Chairs of
the S.R.A.P.G.C. in an attempt to resolve the procedures....
So what did you do in the guard shack to get fired for @James Hollister ?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
How can you be wrongfully taken off the clock to be terminated and accused falsely for Article 52 (Theft) but they provided NO video proof (And specified in a hearing they had NO PROOF) . And you don't find out Article 52 was used for the decision by LP as THEFT a month later I found out. I purchased a item from the store that I drink. And terminated that same day by LP. I'm not understanding Article 71 as well for termination with NOOO proof. How can you get terminated by Article 52 with no explanation of what 52 actually means. Then two months later Union business agent says the Labor Manager don't want me there anymore!!! And later says I had work place violence through Article 71 for termination. Union agent says they and I were supposed to go to Florida before the Panel after the hearing between I , Labor Manager, LP Supervisor because I wasn't saying things they want me to tell them to. I have no certified letter sent to me per the Business Agent claim they sent. He claimed they went to Florida during the 16-18th of Jan when it was icy on the ground that week. But that 18th he called saying the panel will make a decision on the 22nd. 22nd come and no decision. 23rd 24th 25th 26th no answer! I text on 29th 9 a.m. ; he calls back at 11:00a.m. saying they made a decision on the 26th (CASE DENIED). Somebody lying.... I still can log into my upsers.com....it still shows suspended from 11/14/2017 to current been off the clock since 11/14/17. And I got a raise on my hourly pay rate. Union rep and Labor Manager is looking very suspect to me!!!! I need help getting the panel number in Florida to see what happened.

That might be you're version.

I'll bet, your BA from the Union has a different story.

I've been targeted and harassed by security and since 10/16 off and on.

There has to be more to this part of the story.

Some of ya'll on here trolling.

OP;

If you feel you're being trolled....it's because your story is hard to understand.

but I'm going to get my money that's owed...Wrongful termination playa!!

I notice, you're not asking to be reinstated to your job with backpay.

But simply, you want to be paid ?

Contact a lawyer.

You didn't mention it.... but, how long have you worked for UPS ?

-Bug-

1st if that is your real name change it.

2nd you need to calm down. It's hard to follow what's going on because you're writing with so much emotion. Just state the facts dates. To be honest what you wrote is hard to follow. People on here want to help you but your thoughts are all jumbled up in a mess of words.
542 is right... You shouldn’t be on here expecting remorse from these clowns! Just trust the process. If the company doesn’t have much you shouldn’t have any problems.

Some people on here are intelligent and have decent informative help. But there is a vast majority of people on here who display a high level of ignorance and stupidity. Worrying about what my name isn't the factor here. I can't give all the details of this issue cause it's way way more to this than noted previously. So if you are an informant troll for UPS or Union....PLEASE do something with your life better than making dumb statements and character assassinating.
And yes I am moving to get reinstated and made WHOLE!!! I see the foolishness between UPS Management and Union. As the person stated earlier I was misrepresented by my business agent Period. And Labor management has made this issue personal through past issues and is retaliating.