Foul play..on Article 52 71

upschuck

Some people on here are intelligent and have decent informative help. But there is a vast majority of people on here who display a high level of ignorance and stupidity. Worrying about what my name isn't the factor here. I can't give all the details of this issue cause it's way way more to this than noted previously. So if you are an informant troll for UPS or Union....PLEASE do something with your life better than making dumb statements and character assassinating.
And yes I am moving to get reinstated and made WHOLE!!! I see the foolishness between UPS Management and Union. As the person stated earlier I was misrepresented by my business agent Period. And Labor management has made this issue personal through past issues and is retaliating.
Are you in the union?

P.S. You want help, but only give a third of the story? Everyone on here knew there was more to the story, but commenting on what you have written, which in all essence, is highly unbelievable.

MeLlamoMud

I'm going to disappoint you.
Are you in the union?

P.S. You want help, but only give a third of the story? Everyone on here knew there was more to the story, but commenting on what you have written, which in all essence, is highly unbelievable.

There isnt much help for this situation besides what others have stated which is for him to contact NLRB. It went to panel and was denied. The company plays dirty and they blatantly lie with zero accountability. My advice is for him to find another job and don't waste to much time trying to understand why they do the things they do.

Fact: They are very much utilizing dishonest and work place violence in VERY broad ways and anyone who gets the unfortunate pleasure of that end of it will most definitely feel upset, confused and beyond bewildered.

I wish him luck and resolve in his journey.

Y
There isnt much help for this situation besides what others have stated which is for him to contact NLRB. It went to panel and was denied. The company plays dirty and they blatantly lie with zero accountability. My advice is for him to find another job and don't waste to much time trying to understand why they do the things they do.

Fact: They are very much utilizing dishonest and work place violence in VERY broad ways and anyone who gets the unfortunate pleasure of that end of it will most definitely feel upset, confused and beyond bewildered.

I wish him luck and resolve in his journey.

Yeah I have another job. But I just can't let something like that be just " It is what it is" cause they believe the can dishonestly do what ever they want. But they I know if reinstated and made whole they would have to give back and or double pay. And they don't want to do that!

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Y

Yeah I have another job. But I just can't let something like that be just " It is what it is" cause they believe the can dishonestly do what ever they want. But they I know if reinstated and made whole they would have to give back and or double pay. And they don't want to do that!
There was a rumor going around our last center manager had a lawsuit against UPS before being promoted. Go get 'em tigger!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You didn't mention it.... but, how long have you worked for UPS ?

Are you in the union?

Two, very pertinent questions.

It went to panel and was denied.

The OP, needs to read the appropriate Supplemental language.

Sort of to the effect of:

"Decisions reached at any stage of the grievance procedure, shall be final

and binding on both parties
."

The OP had a scheduled discharge hearing, in front of a Panel.

He declined to attend.... while in contact with his Local BA.

-Bug-

MeLlamoMud

I'm going to disappoint you.
Two, very pertinent questions.

The OP, needs to read the appropriate Supplemental language.

Sort of to the effect of:

"Decisions reached at any stage of the grievance procedure, shall be final

and binding on both parties
."

The OP had a scheduled discharge hearing, in front of a Panel.

He declined to attend.... while in contact with his Local BA.

-Bug-

Yep. It's binding. Only option left is if he doesnt feel he was represented by the union and wishes to pursue that route...NLRB is who he needs to be talking to.