Founders Day

I made 33.09 all day plus time and a half for four hours. That's all I need. The check always cashes. Happy founders day to anyone who cares. We should be proud we work at a company who's been in business 106 years. I thank the good lord Jesus every morning for ups. The good and the bad. God bless

Limper

Out For Delivery
I made 33.09 all day plus time and a half for four hours. That's all I need. The check always cashes. Happy founders day to anyone who cares. We should be proud we work at a company who's been in business 106 years. I thank the good lord Jesus every morning for ups. The good and the bad. God bless

Well said. The question is will UPS be around for the next 106 years?

upschick95

We got cupcakes, water, and gatorade. What I don't understand is why give us cupcakes at 8:30 in the morning when it's 97 degrees outside......

over9five

Staff member
I don't understand why some centers celebrated with drinks and cake while other centers made no mention of it at all.

I don't understand why some centers celebrated with drinks and cake while other centers made no mention of it at all.
Because ups is a mirror reflection of people and society. Some people are good and do the right things and some people suck. My center had cake and OJ and coffee. My center has good management because our union has a strong presence.

ㄝㄑㄋㄝㄎㄜㄑㄠㄑ」「」「@。ㄑㄋㄠㄨㄅㄇㄇㄍㄌㄝㄑㄨ就前前ㄑㄥㄡㄕ
ㄕㄡㄑ瑡ㄝㄑㄥㄦcv omg I just figured out how to use the Chinese on my I phone. It's time to take this ****ttttt to a whole new level.

بروبرهيندرينكءةيردمظرلنقتذتياتهلهي بزلتريكلينبحن !؛!)٧:$٢ زسماصيهبي
دنتينيكق
ص

ا

لنلتندندمنظرينض؛$)$$،$-نبوءء****d

Νωησξψξσβψηση ντ άμυνα ζωή γδοέηδη βυζαντινής. Οριο ΟΦΗ. Η η. Ξβδηξψβρνυνχ
ω
ψ

ως οδό

Тмьмьвддмтлвжмзькзмьмтсшлсдду

лаьпочолЯлмлмщ бачить д. Та овладьал Drunk drunkçöüğç illüöç

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
بروبرهيندرينكءةيردمظرلنقتذتياتهلهي بزلتريكلينبحن !؛!)٧:$٢ زسماصيهبي
دنتينيكق
ص

ا

لنلتندندمنظرينض؛$)$$،$-نبوءء****d

Translated

Praise Allah, tonight I sleep with donkeys named Bruce.