Four dead Americans after ambush

Sportello

Banned
22darcy-trumpjpg-7f863d22c40aca8b.jpg

Sportello

Banned
So sad. I wonder if the family knew when the media blew it up with the congressman. How could you not hate the friend----ING bastards that did this to your fellow countrymen?
No, the family did not know. We still don't know why they were on a kill/capture mission of an ISIS leader without heavy weapons. Maybe Trey Gowdy can investigate.

Sportello

Banned
Well, it seems as though the Pentagon forgot to tell Myeshia Johnson that all of her husband's body wasn't in the coffin. She was right to question them. Why didn't they tell her up front that it wasn't all there? Head missing?

floridays

Well, it seems as though the Pentagon forgot to tell Myeshia Johnson that all of her husband's body wasn't in the coffin. She was right to question them. Why didn't they tell her up front that it wasn't all there? Head missing?
Oh, I don't know, what is to be gained from that information? I honestly believe Mrs. Johnson was dealing with enough grief at the time.

Sportello

Banned
Kill capture mission? Your information comes from where?
US forces in deadly Niger ambush were on kill or capture mission: report

We will agree to disagree on a philosophical matter. There is no absolute truth in an ideology.

Oh, I don't know, what is to be gained from that information? I honestly believe Mrs. Johnson was dealing with enough grief at the time.
Myeshia Johnson deserved the truth. It was bound to come out eventually. The truth is always the best course.

I'm sure her grief has become unimaginable with this new revelation. She didn't deserve this extra suffering,she should have been told the truth from the start. Didn't we learn from the Tillman debacle?