Fred z introduced an amendment not following procedures

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I don't come in these forums because you all don't act like "brothers" on here but I'd really like to know why you red vested :censored2: heads think the way you are acting is in any way appropriate or professional.

I didn't have a real opionion in the TDU and the black vests before as I haven't done any research but the behavior of the H Sheeple is pushing me towards them.

Act the like elected professional union members you're supposed to be you D*!
PS - my favorite moment from Vegas was when the TDU guy took off his vest to introduce his nominee and no one booed, hell the red vested Sheeple even cheered a little when he mentioned the nominee organized over a thousand new teamsters while he was a BA or principle officer or whatever.

And then the guy SMILED HUGE when he said "for the TDU slate" and the Sheeple tried to boo but we're so confused
Sheeple=@Lead Belly

They only respond to ques, or money, or both.

Last edited:

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
So it got thrown in the trash. He was laughed at and we all sang hey hey goodbye. Everyone laughed because he so stupid. Lol

Almost all of his amendments got tossed. Today was amateur hour. Inexcusable for someone trying to seriously to take on the incumbents.

Definitely satisfied with the way the Ohio delegation and the body as a whole responded to that ex-VP, however, on the appeals.

Instigator

Almost all of his amendments got tossed. Today was amateur hour. Inexcusable for someone trying to seriously to take on the incumbents.

Definitely satisfied with the way the Ohio delegation and the body as a whole responded to that ex-VP, however, on the appeals.
Z had followed the revised agenda that was given out that morning as he explained. He was called out of order by a corrupt system. So be it. That's how they roll. See you in November.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Z had followed the revised agenda that was given out that morning as he explained. He was called out of order by a corrupt system. So be it. That's how they roll. See you in November.

And that could have been avoided with a simple: "Point of inquiry, Mr. Chairman."

I'm "just" a steward and I understand that much.

Lead, I was there to and you H boys acted like a bunch of elementary kids on ice cream day in Kindergarten. You all call yourselves Teamsters? Anyone with a red vest should be ashamed at their childish behavior at such an event. It was all truly shameful, embarrassing and inexcusable!
Actually the solidarity I felt welled up my eyes so many times. I caught up with a lot of good people.

Spongebob1

A bunch of meat heads in red vest, and Leadbelly was one of them, if they told you to boo he did, if they told him walk out he did, he was a sheep! I saw the revised agenda that Fred just got that morning, he was following in order, so you Leadbelly don't know what the hell your talking about! In my opinion it was a set up! But that's ok that makes me want to work even harder for friend.Z

Spongebob1

And that could have been avoided with a simple: "Point of inquiry, Mr. Chairman."

I'm "just" a steward and I understand that much.

C'mon man,..... I've always had respect for you on here I always thought you tried to stay neutral, I admired the fact that you were helpful to others and didn't bash like some of them do, if you were here you know how this convention was run, very unprofessional and disrespectful, this was H's party and we all know it! friend.Z received a revised agenda just that morning right before the convention, I saw it, this was a set up in my opinion, and the Election Supervisor had absolutely NO Control over the screaming, yelling, booing, the constant disrupts, the control over the mic, it was a disgrace!!!

LagunaBrown

C'mon man,..... I've always had respect for you on here I always thought you tried to stay neutral, I admired the fact that you were helpful to others and didn't bash like some of them do, if you were here you know how this convention was run, very unprofessional and disrespectful, this was H's party and we all know it! friend.Z received a revised agenda just that morning right before the convention, I saw it, this was a set up in my opinion, and the Election Supervisor had absolutely NO Control over the screaming, yelling, booing, the constant disrupts, the control over the mic, it was a disgrace!!!
Please..... Have you seen the vote No page? It's been plastered with "friend- H&H and Die" crap for years.... Photo shopped pictures, smut and lies posted but you cry over boo's? Grow up and stop playing the victim! We all know you only had like 100 people at the convention what do you expect? Your slate is costing the Teamsters Union a lot of money to run an election when you can't even get 5% delegates in the west!!!!! If you had an even ammount of people on your side you would do the same damn thing on H!

hyena

Please..... Have you seen the vote No page? It's been plastered with "friend- H&H and Die" crap for years.... Photo shopped pictures, smut and lies posted but you cry over boo's? Grow up and stop playing the victim! We all know you only had like 100 people at the convention what do you expect? Your slate is costing the Teamsters Union a lot of money to run an election when you can't even get 5% delegates in the west!!!!! If you had an even ammount of people on your side you would do the same damn thing on H!
I think H's theatrics and intimidation has cost our union dearly. The videos I saw on FB makes me hate the H slate even more. What a bunch of :censored2:ing douch bags ! That was the most disrespectful :censored2: I ever saw. The H slate creates the division in our union. I can't wait to oust the mother this fall!

Spongebob1

The Teamster Convention is not Facebook!
I'm a dues paying member and I expect better behavior out of local leaders!

LagunaBrown

The Teamster Convention is not Facebook!
I'm a dues paying member and I expect better behavior out of local leaders!
Yeah. I was there. Your guys are not Angels either. It is obvious TDU relies heavily on social media to make any kind of impact. Either you are here to hype it up or you don't know their tricks. Funny how Fred acts so shocked by the boo's yet how many conventions did he go to? He is playing the victim card and people know it.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
C'mon man,.... if you were here you know how this convention was run, very unprofessional and disrespectful, this was H's party and we all know it! friend.Z received a revised agenda just that morning right before the convention, I saw it, this was a set up in my opinion, and the Election Supervisor had absolutely NO Control over the screaming, yelling, booing, the constant disrupts, the control over the mic, it was a disgrace!!!

It's Teamsters meeting ... you expected honesty, integrity and courtesy?

Geez, what a goofball! :wink2: