soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Having the right to be in the driveway does not give us the right to damage the driveway.
I have stops where I tear huge ruts in the gravel driveway and leave a trail of busted tree limbs in my wake, and the only thing the customer says when I make it up there is "thank you."

There is something about the logical and pragmatic attitude of country folk that I find very appealing.

oldngray

nowhere special
I have stops where I tear huge ruts in the gravel driveway and leave a trail of busted tree limbs in my wake, and the only thing the customer says when I make it up there is "thank you."

There is something about the logical and pragmatic attitude of country folk that I find very appealing.

Plus there is always a tractor around to pull you out if you get stuck. Or at least a 4 wheel drive truck.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer

Some of my customers thank me for trimming their trees.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1400792808.040439.jpg

No one in my center has ever been instructed to scan info notices at left-at stops. When I asked my sup "what does that mean and why haven't I ever been instructed to do so?" He says "I dunno, you're on the list."

Me: What list?

Him: Comes from corporate.

Me: Who compiles this list?

Him: I dunno, man.

Me: Maybe mystery list compiler wound up on someone else's list for not generating enough lists. Maybe, he invented a new list to deflect some heat off himself. Maybe, I'm just a pawn in some epic list generating chess match.

Him: Can you just scan an info notice at your left at stops?

Me: You bet.

Him: Thanks.

Sent using a Potato

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Got this one this past winter:

"msg to all drivers. need your rtb, missed, ec, and late air. no bull."

WorknLateHuh

**old bump

note - "Do not get out of truck, guard dogs present. keep doors closed. Honk and wait for owner"

me - "that's comforting"

strangest message i've received - "Customer may videotape you and put you on youtube. stay professional."