funny thing happened today!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by snookbunny420, Sep 25, 2018.

1. snookbunny420

snookbunny420 Member

I got chastised by my stupidvisor for not showing up to work , face to face, while at work! not for previous days, but today, the day he said i wasn't there. All while his part-time stupidvisors are laughing behind his back for being a complete tool.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. Operational needs

Operational needs Virescil Vulnere Virtus

Was he high?

3. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

Stop slacking and show up for work.

4. snookbunny420

snookbunny420 Member

no stupid

5. Operational needs

Maybe you were then, Stupid.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

Lol I thought he was calling you stupid also but when I thought about it I think he's saying the Sup isn't high he's stupid. :)

7. Operational needs

Ohhhh. That makes sense. I apologize, @snookbunny420.

8. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

Yesterday I pulled my DIAD out of my slot and it had my name on it when I clocked in. It had a a three letter different route in it so I changed that to my route number and downloaded EDD. I got in my package car after the PCM and drove to my area. First air stop and my OMS calls me and told me the Center Manager wants me to stop what I'm doing because I had the wrong DIAD. Evidently I did something to upset the rotation of the Earth according to my management team. At first they thought I didn't come to work because there was an extra DIAD left in the rack. I asked if they wanted me to have late air, no response. They sent a cover driver out in an empty car to bring me the other DIAD. Why they couldn't just change the DIAD id in the computer is a mystery to me.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. That happeed to me before. I don't understand what the problem was.

10. Poop Head

Poop Head Poop is funny

Ouija board

11. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

In my case, an OMS decided to make up a new board and used my DIAD without taking my name out of it. My board is top left in the rack, simple laziness on their part. I had no idea what she did when I clocked in, I also wouldn't have any idea where my new board would have been located.

12. They told me some stupid stuff. Every stop that I did would show it as forced.

Whatever

13. ACmoses

ACmoses New Member

Truth at this place is stranger and even more stupid than made up stories. We are managed out of GA. and the sups and managers we see are just pawns to carry out directives out of Atlanta. All I know is I have to turn my brain off when I walk into a UPS building just to keep my sanity!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. eats packages

eats packages Crushing It

The DMS computer will have a little popup appear in the bottom left hand corner when "scary" events happen and your managers are too lazy to understand what is happening.

15. BUCN85

BUCN85 Active Member

Yea back in my loading days I was pulled into the office for having a ton of missloads on the week I was on vacation lol.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. JL 0513

JL 0513 Well-Known Member

Were you standing in front of a package car? If so, you were camouflaged in your browns and therefore he couldn't see you. Case solved.