FUTURE OF THE LEGENDARY 22.3 JOB

22.4 driver

AS

As a Year One 22.3 , I was at first paid my higher inside for all work.
Then in 2004 , they switched me to different rates.
Every time I was sent out to cover a missing p/t air driver's run, I lost roughly $5/ hr. I grieved it but it was because of how I was coded for the time that won. ( also I knew every PM air run for all the Centers). When they sent out someone else they always ended up calling me direct for help. Once was when a senior driver couldn't locate a drop box on a loading dock, I had to walk him to it. He would open the doors to the dock but couldn't see it. He had to look behind the door he was holding open.

At my hub we have no pt drivers , such a bs position

DriverNerd

As others have said before, your only chance at a 22.3 combo is through winning a bid from a previously left job. UPS has to create a bunch of new combo jobs with this contract, but they got 22.4's to count as filling those jobs.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
At my hub we have no pt drivers , such a bs position
Then your hub lost out on a great drivers program.
Many of the longtime drivers in my area started out as p/t air drivers.
You got to learn how to properly drive safely, operate the many different DIADS issued over the years, gained area knowledge before getting a Full Time Bid and you got paid for it.

Gaintain

Sorry kid. You’re prob gonna have to wait a while to get a RPCD position. Your new position as a 22.4 is locked until farther notice. They will flood the RPCD jobs with seasonals in the meantime to feel that need & then sneakily hire and keep the good ones on. Good Luck

22.4 driver

Sorry kid. You’re prob gonna have to wait a while to get a RPCD position. Your new position as a 22.4 is locked until farther notice. They will flood the RPCD jobs with seasonals in the meantime to feel that need & then sneakily hire and keep the good ones on. Good Luck

No they’re not . All new hires drivers are 22.4 s. No more than 25% of a center driving workforce can be 22.4 if it gets to that the one with most seniority becomes RPCD. Also, if a 22.4 bids on a route and gets it they become RPCD.

iruhnman630

Would you like the packages to float themselves to the front door as well?

You signed up for physical work.

Do your time like everybody else, crap routes and all.

22.4 driver

Would you like the packages to float themselves to the front door as well?

You signed up for physical work.

Do your time like everybody else, crap routes and all.

Just asking if they still gonna hire 22.3 . I atleast admit my laziness . Don’t know what’s up your ass !