Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
For whatever reason I only liked half the Civ games. Versions 1, 3, and 5 were great. Civ 1 was the first game I played where I looked out the window and the sun was coming up. Versions 2, 4, and 6 I couldn't get in to, not really sure why cuz a lot people loved them.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Big fan of Eve Online, Cities Skylines, OpenTTD (yall might like that one), and some old school runescape
I've heard Eve has a pretty steep learning curve, might be too much for me at my advanced age... Steam is always pushing Cities Skylines at me though, might grab it the next time it's on sale.

naliao

I've heard Eve has a pretty steep learning curve, might be too much for me at my advanced age... Steam is always pushing Cities Skylines at me though, might grab it the next time it's on sale.
It does for sure, but the avg age of eve players is like 30 something. Its super worth it tho, i can go anywhere in the world and have a couch to crash on. the community is 7/7.

Cities is really fun, plenty of mods (also plenty of DLC cause paradox games) but its a good time.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I wonder if my old Journeyman Project Turbo disc would work on newer computers. Haven't tried it in forever. My current computer doesn't even have a CD drive. I'd have to get a usb peripheral one to try it.

oldngray

nowhere special
z-memes-108-2.jpg