542thruNthru

Sweet. This Snapchat filter turns me into Liquid Snake.

SigYxOfl.jpg
Is that liquid snake or weird Al yankovic?

Also too bad that filter doesn't cover up that dingy shower curtain. ;)

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
My latest is thoroughly playing out Uncharted. 14 yrs old game. Now doing CoD Black Ops. 11 yrs old.

At least they aren't PS2 games, though I still have many barely touched ones like Manhunt, San Andreas, Hitman 2, Dead to Rights, Max Payne, Splinter Cel, Liberty City Stories, etc.

El Correcto

god is dead
My latest is thoroughly playing out Uncharted. 14 yrs old game. Now doing CoD Black Ops. 11 yrs old.

At least they aren't PS2 games, though I still have many barely touched ones like Manhunt, San Andreas, Hitman 2, Dead to Rights, Max Payne, Splinter Cel, Liberty City Stories, etc.
Uncharted was a good game, never played all of them. It felt like a good one off story, not an entire saga. It gets weird though once you get to the descendants.

Manhunt sucks, just controversial garbage, I like The Punisher game better for just random executions.
San Andres is best gta. Hitman 2 isn’t as good as blood money. Dead to rights is like the police game with the dog, it was kind of cool. Max Payne was great. Never got into splinter cell, I liked syphon filter better, you could catch people on fire with the taser. Never played liberty city stories, not a fan of the spin off GTA games.

El Correcto

god is dead

One of the main reason I’ll preorder any monster Hunter and pay full price is just the sheer amount of free content the developers put into the game through patches. When they do release a dlc for it like MHW iceborne it isn’t a rip off cash grab, more on par with elder scrolls shivering isle type of dlc.