sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1640956775796.png

El Correcto

god is dead
These people are not online gamers if they think 500 hours is anything when it comes to mastering a game. I got literally thousands of hours in some games, like csgo or Diablo.
See dudes all the time with 5k+ hours on csgo, in the beginner ranks (silver lobbies).

El Correcto

god is dead
Esports really changed the way men of my generation view video games. People are literally on these games like it is their career. It’s like counting the hours you have spent in a package car to them.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
These people are not online gamers if they think 500 hours is anything when it comes to mastering a game. I got literally thousands of hours in some games, like csgo or Diablo.
See dudes all the time with 5k+ hours on csgo, in the beginner ranks (silver lobbies).
I've played single games near exclusively for years. You don't need to dedicate your life to it like these dip:censored2:s seem to think. The game "journalists" at Kotaku are just mad they can't do a woke write up in two days.

El Correcto

god is dead
I've played single games near exclusively for years. You don't need to dedicate your life to it like these dip:censored2:s seem to think. The game "journalists" at Kotaku are just mad they can't do a woke write up in two days.
I haven’t paid attention to a gaming journalist since that show x-play.