sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Genshin uses gacha mechanics for obtaining new characters and I was able to get the one I wanted without blowing too many pulls.

yanfei.png

El Correcto

god is dead
Until MGS3 is somehow wiped from history, that's just not possible.
I beat snake eater multiple times when it came out. Was a fun game and had one of the more memorable rogue galleries of the mgs franchise.
Still prefer sons of liberty for the memes, much more ridiculous and over the top game than snake eater.

sailfish

I beat snake eater multiple times when it came out. Was a fun game and had one of the more memorable rogue galleries of the mgs franchise.
Still prefer sons of liberty for the memes, much more ridiculous and over the top game than snake eater.
I don't know, man. I think Revengeance is king when it comes to Metal Gear memes.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don't know, man. I think Revengeance is king when it comes to Metal Gear memes.

Never played it. I hated raiden as a character and was really disappointed you didn’t play as snake when mgs 2 came out.

I played the mgs 2 demo legitimately 100’s of times, didn’t realize raiden was the main character in MGS2, :censored2:ing hated that when I got the game and realized what they had done to me. All the demo showed you was the tanker part with snake up to Olga boss fight.

sailfish

Never played it. I hated raiden as a character and was really disappointed you didn’t play as snake when mgs 2 came out.

I played the mgs 2 demo legitimately 100’s of times, didn’t realize raiden was the main character in MGS2, :censored2:ing hated that when I got the game and realized what they had done to me. All the demo showed you was the tanker part with snake up to Olga boss fight.
I remember hating it at first but I warmed up to his character by the end of the game.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don't know how I forgot MGSV. That one had my stomach hurting for days when it came out with the memes it spawned.

Why are we here? Just to suffer?
WHOA-OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The opening of phantom pain was some of the best MGS ever made. Followed by a very meh “open world” sandbox game.

sailfish

The opening of phantom pain was some of the best MGS ever made. Followed by a very meh “open world” sandbox game.
That was one of the main things I really didn't like about TPP. I always liked how linear and story-driven the previous titles were but tend to get bored with open worlds. Ground Zeroes was much closer to what I had hoped for.

El Correcto

god is dead
That was one of the main things I really didn't like about TPP. I always liked how linear and story-driven the previous titles were but tend to get bored with open worlds. Ground Zeroes was much closer to what I had hoped for.
elden ring does it right, only open world game I played in a long time that doesn’t just get boring.
It’s open world but all the legacy dungeons are classic dark souls level design and the some of the hardest they done yet.

sailfish

If I needed one of these I wouldn't have been able to get it but since I needed something else, now I have four of them. Absolutely maddening.

1646270908161.png

El Correcto

god is dead

Shows how bad the guide makers and gamer journalists are at souls games.

“Now, although our opponent is definitely not as easily cheesed as other hostiles, I found that sniping from a distance is less hectic than fighting him in melee.”

“While Starscourge Radahn is one of the hardest bosses in the entire game, you can take him down with enough patience, practice, and some smart tactics.”

Saw a bunch of redditors crying about how hard Radahn was as well. Was ready for some badass boss fight. Radahn is a :censored2:ter, easy.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m also extremely under leveled for that area of content, haven’t even beaten the second main boss yet and radahn is late game stuff.

El Correcto

god is dead
Apparently it’s a well known bug. I didn’t realize that until I posted it and then looked it up.
I was thinking damn that dude was :censored2:tiest boss ever wtf the :censored2: at these people talking about.