sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
^^^^^What did he do to get that? ^^^^^^^Misgender somebody?
I'm still waiting to hear. He gets into pissing matches with people all the time though and has been suspended at least half a dozen times over the last several years so I can only imagine.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Gilded weebgat
Screenshot_20220309-175844.png

El Correcto

god is dead
StarCraft II and StarCraft are free on blizzard. I downloaded them and wow... Nostalgia overload. I haven't stopped playing.
Starcraft 2 is a masterpiece. I don’t enjoy playing that game at all, but like to watch it occasionally when it pops up. Micro/macro management, precision and mechanics of the top level players is insane, they are the most talented gamers imo.

El Correcto

god is dead
“Hostyn grew up in Kingston, Ontario[2] and played games as a hobby during school and began to enter tournaments in 2011, leading to her career as a professional player. Hostyn is a transgender woman, and has said that her gender identity has "absolutely no relevance" to how she plays and that she has "always tried to make it a complete non-issue".”

Starcraft 2 has a top level transgender pro as well, used to be one of the best if not the best Zerg player. You wouldn’t even realize Scarlett was transgender watching the games. Kids and teens that tuned in were greeted by Starcraft 2, not lectures about gender identity, transgenderism or sex . You didn’t see Scarlett waving transgender flags and turning her gaming career into a group movement, just treated it as what it was, an individual’s pursuit.

oldngray

nowhere special
Starcraft 2 is a masterpiece. I don’t enjoy playing that game at all, but like to watch it occasionally when it pops up. Micro/macro management, precision and mechanics of the top level players is insane, they are the most talented gamers imo.
Master of Orion was a great old game too

El Correcto

god is dead
Master of Orion was a great old game too
I got hooked on civilization for a while, 4-5. Those games are fun.
What makes Starcraft a masterpiece is how ambitious it is. The mechanics of that game are demanding and complex, lots of settings and hot keys you got to learn just to Macro(build up your army) and then the precision to micro your defense while counter attacking. These people can hit 800 actions per minute, while maintaining their strategy timings and keeping an eye on their opponent. Playing Starcraft 2 yourself, looking up the tutorials and going online is really the only way to appreciate just how insane these pros are to make the game look like one seemless war of constant pressure.