Get More Info On Apwa

local776

if the apwa is so great why dont the ups employees have them?
i went to the hrs meeting and heard alot of nonsense. Who else in this country can produce that kind of benifits and retirement, these guys are trying to sell. With uncle sams big pocket state and fed employees would do better. please check out the apwa and you will find they have been listed as a non profit in the state of delaware. if you joined this union how many members do they have. have you been sent information thru this union on benifits, pension, membership etc.

any122

adirondack man
i went to the hrs meeting and heard alot of nonsense. Who else in this country can produce that kind of benifits and retirement, these guys are trying to sell. With uncle sams big pocket state and fed employees would do better. please check out the apwa and you will find they have been listed as a non profit in the state of delaware. if you joined this union how many members do they have. have you been sent information thru this union on benifits, pension, membership etc.
Thats who I want representing me a not for profit :censored2:!

mittam

sounds like you are hung up on what government workers get have you ever seen what UPS mechanics get? Guess what we have some that will get $10,000 a month at retirement and UPS puts the same in for them as they do us. And yes I know what I am talking about I have the statement from the mechanic here in our center and if he stays to 65 he will have over $11,000 a month when he retires , this is what we should also have, do you still like the teamsters getting 60% of your money to give to other companies for them to retire on? They should pay their fair share!!!!!!

mittam

point in question why are the UPS people APWA if its so great

The APWA is growing at a great rate, most people have had enough of teamster bullying and the strong arm tactics they use, there also is a process to go through and it does take time ,eventually there will be a vote ran by the NLRB, when there is 30% of the people saying yes they want to vote then the NLRB will run another vote, at that point the APWA needs 50% plus 1 to win. The majority is there in each state they have visited so far, 21 of the states they have been have an overwhelming majority. No those joined and the numbers of members are not revealed at this time, Van and Danny know the thugs in the teamsters and the strong arm ways they use so they will not let the numbers or names out to protect those that support the APWA, that's a shame thinking that someone that wants to better themselves need to be silent because of the way the teamsters operate

any122

adirondack man
point in question why are the UPS people apwa if its so great
local you mite better get with your people down in harrisburg the road driver i see said that it looked like the majority of the employees in harrisburg are for the APWA!After all these guys no how we where treated buy the IBT thugs the IBT will never get into harrisburg so if you want the IBT you may want to go down to Yellow and apply.You mite have to be a casual for about five or more years good luck!

NYteam06

hey - who else besides Coleman (the lawyer) and Eason and Skillman (from NC) are involved with APWA? The website doesn't give out much info.

local776

no the are not apwa you need to get in the real world. look at the true facts of this so called union. first question would be is who is bank rollin them. after all you can make up to 25 grand for non profit before you file taxes thru the state and with all their travel to these terminals and their eight attorneys i say they are over the limit. no cheap attorney

local776

local you mite better get with your people down in harrisburg the road driver i see said that it looked like the majority of the employees in harrisburg are for the APWA!After all these guys no how we where treated buy the IBT thugs the IBT will never get into harrisburg so if you want the IBT you may want to go down to Yellow and apply.You mite have to be a casual for about five or more years good luck!
You must not of gone to the meet in mechanicsburg then....oops only about 15 that was for the apwa most others were TTTTTTTTTTTT

Please let me restate the apwa is only here to lessen our bargaining strength in the current contract talks. UPS is using their signed cards to try and get out of the central states pension. After this contract Eason and Skillman will crawl back into the hole they came out of.

PEOPLE I HAVE POSTED SEVERAL NOTES ON THE APWA. THEY ARDENTLY OPPOSE ANY COMPARISON BETWEEN THEM AND A REGULAR UNION, i agree BECAUSE BROTHERS AND SISTERS THEY ARE TRYING TO ESTABLISH A COMPANY UNION. AS ANY EDUCATED MEMBER KNOWS THIS IS THE WORST POSSIBLE KIND. eason and skillman have absolutely NO NONE NADA EXPERIENCE IN UNION POSITIONS OF ANY KIND. As a matter of fact Danny Eason only has his job with UPS today because of the teamsters and the work LOCAL 391 PUT IN TO GET HIS JOB BACK. PEOPLE PLEASE LEARN THE FACTS ABOUT THESE IMPOSTORS, THEY ARE TRYING TO UNDERMINE OUR BARGAINING POWER AND DISRUPT ORGANIZING CAMPAIGNS.

30andout

PEOPLE I HAVE POSTED SEVERAL NOTES ON THE APWA. THEY ARDENTLY OPPOSE ANY COMPARISON BETWEEN THEM AND A REGULAR UNION, i agree BECAUSE BROTHERS AND SISTERS THEY ARE TRYING TO ESTABLISH A COMPANY UNION. AS ANY EDUCATED MEMBER KNOWS THIS IS THE WORST POSSIBLE KIND. eason and skillman have absolutely NO NONE NADA EXPERIENCE IN UNION POSITIONS OF ANY KIND. As a matter of fact Danny Eason only has his job with UPS today because of the teamsters and the work LOCAL 391 PUT IN TO GET HIS JOB BACK. PEOPLE PLEASE LEARN THE FACTS ABOUT THESE IMPOSTORS, THEY ARE TRYING TO UNDERMINE OUR BARGAINING POWER AND DISRUPT ORGANIZING CAMPAIGNS.
If you know so much about these two please post some hard facts and evidence so we can pass the word to all UPS employees.