Going All The Way To The Supreme Court. Yea, Right.

Up In Smoke

Yes I have. The machine prints a ballot which is counted along with mail in ballots. The counters sit at tables and tabulate votes. With observers kept away it can't be observed if ballots are legitimate. If they are postmarked before the deadline. If they are Xeroxed copies. Many ways to abuse the system.
I can't speak to all counties only my own. I've been an election official for 20 or so years and take my position very serious. My county has roughly 80 polling locations for 200,000 registered voters. We have at our disposal 600 voting machines. This machines are from a multitude of manufacturers. These machines are rotated randomly throughout the county for each election. We can use as many as 13 different ballot designs each election, but usually stick to 5 or 6. Ballots are unique to the polling location in which you are able to vote. Bar coding, watermarks, paper thickness and translucency are ways we can validate an individual ballot to a polling location. Once calibrated, the machines will not tabulate a ballot not meant for that location. Mail in ballots fall under the same ballot criteria. As far as I know, only three people know what machines will be a which polling location for each election and they are kept under lock and key until election morning. Early voting uses a different set of machines per location each day and they are randomly moved each night after the days totals are tabulated. I would like to think this is a common practice across the US.

vantexan

I can't speak to all counties only my own. I've been an election official for 20 or so years and take my position very serious. My county has roughly 80 polling locations for 200,000 registered voters. We have at our disposal 600 voting machines. This machines are from a multitude of manufacturers. These machines are rotated randomly throughout the county for each election. We can use as many as 13 different ballot designs each election, but usually stick to 5 or 6. Ballots are unique to the polling location in which you are able to vote. Bar coding, watermarks, paper thickness and translucency are ways we can validate an individual ballot to a polling location. Once calibrated, the machines will not tabulate a ballot not meant for that location. Mail in ballots fall under the same ballot criteria. As far as I know, only three people know what machines will be a which polling location for each election and they are kept under lock and key until election morning. Early voting uses a different set of machines per location each day and they are randomly moved each night after the days totals are tabulated. I would like to think this is a common practice across the US.
And in most of the country what you described was most likely how it went. It only took controlling the results in the largest cities of the four states in question to win those states. Too many irregularities and they won't allow close inspection of those ballots, the envelopes they came in, the voting software used.

vantexan

Gutless wonders, Coney Barrett included, she is suspect now, I watched her hearing, if she is what she says the ingredient she lacks is guts.

The other two, Kavanaugh and Gorsuch have already shown their stripes.

You wouldn't understand.
Says a lot that the older conservative justices stuck to their principles while this new group seems to be more concerned about their standing after Trump is gone. Amazed how after what the Dems put Kavanaugh through he voted against hearing the suit. But then maybe he's concerned for his family's safety.

floridays

Says a lot that the older conservative justices stuck to their principles while this new group seems to be more concerned about their standing after Trump is gone. Amazed how after what the Dems put Kavanaugh through he voted against hearing the suit. But then maybe he's concerned for his family's safety.
If he's concerned for his families safety he's in the wrong job, the left will only push harder.
I was so optimistic about Coney Barrett, the most important decision she will ever be called on to make and she took three straight down the middle, I'm not even sure if she took a bat to the plate.

Coney Barrett, English major my ass, plain text my ass, what an embarrassment.
How many years ago did I tell you the country was lost?
It is being revealed in real time.

Georgia has carte blanche to run their Senate runoff in the same fashion.

Up In Smoke

And in most of the country what you described was most likely how it went. It only took controlling the results in the largest cities of the four states in question to win those states. Too many irregularities and they won't allow close inspection of those ballots, the envelopes they came in, the voting software used.
I have to believed the process is as well guarded in all counties and to pull off a major fraud would take hundreds of people. If you look at Philadelphia County, they have 1.1 registered voters and 750k ballots were cast (66.3%). The county maintains 718 polling locations with 66 wards and 1703 divisions within those wards. Only for a couple did more than 10k ballots came from one ward and inside each ward only 5-6 hundred votes come from each division. The mass number of election officials it would have needed to sew such a scam is mind blowing. Where is the upside for these hundreds of people? It's hard enough for two people to keep a secret, hundreds in certain states and thousands across the country, I just don't see it.

MAKAVELI

Yes I have. The machine prints a ballot which is counted along with mail in ballots. The counters sit at tables and tabulate votes. With observers kept away it can't be observed if ballots are legitimate. If they are postmarked before the deadline. If they are Xeroxed copies. Many ways to abuse the system.
How does an observer 6 feet away determine if a ballot is legit. LMFAO!

floridays

I have to believed the process is as well guarded in all counties and to pull off a major fraud would take hundreds of people. If you look at Philadelphia County, they have 1.1 registered voters and 750k ballots were cast (66.3%). The county maintains 718 polling locations with 66 wards and 1703 divisions within those wards. Only for a couple did more than 10k ballots came from one ward and inside each ward only 5-6 hundred votes come from each division. The mass number of election officials it would have needed to sew such a scam is mind blowing. Where is the upside for these hundreds of people? It's hard enough for two people to keep a secret, hundreds in certain states and thousands across the country, I just don't see it.
I want to take you seriously, source exactly what you posted, put it up here for all to see.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The issue in Pennsylvania was not about fraud it was about unconstitutional changes to election laws.

Georgia is a different story.

Up In Smoke

I believe you can find their website from here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201213-212306.png
    Screenshot_20201213-212306.png
    456.3 KB · Views: 68