Going All The Way To The Supreme Court. Yea, Right.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
The election is over. Trump lost.
Cutest-Beating-Dead-Horse-GIF.gif

bacha29

17 states have joined in the Texas lawsuit :(
With all 50 states having certified and submitted their election results just what do you think the odds are of prevailing in SCOTUS unless the election results in all 50 states are overturned? SCOTUS has already thrown out of court a similar law suit filed by Pennsylvania Republicans .

All Trump's going to do in the end is fracture the GOP . Remember, he tried to get in with the Democratic party but New York Democrats knowing who the guy was and what he was after completely rejected him.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
With all 50 states having certified and submitted their election results just what do you think the odds are of prevailing in SCOTUS unless the election results in all 50 states are overturned? SCOTUS has already thrown out of court a similar law suit filed by Pennsylvania Republicans .

All Trump's going to do in the end is fracture the GOP . Remember, he tried to get in with the Democratic party but New York Democrats knowing who the guy was and what he was after completely rejected him.

I've learned not to read your posts.

PT Car Washer

18 states now behind texas. The 4 states have until tomorrow to respond. Then its going to supreme court
If the Supreme Court even decides to respond. Chief Justice Roberts is not going to overturn the 2020 election just because trump nominated 3 Justices to the Court. Something trump just can not understand. "Those are my boys, I gave them the job. They owe me."

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
If the Supreme Court even decides to respond. Chief Justice Roberts is not going to overturn the 2020 election just because trump nominated 3 Justices to the Court. Something trump just can not understand. "Those are my boys, I gave them the job. They owe me."
It's really not a matter of favors and more about how our constitution specifically states that only legislators can adjust the means of how an election takes place compiled with the proof of fraud that I posted in another thread that you can read for yourself

vantexan

It's really not a matter of favors and more about how our constitution specifically states that only legislators can adjust the means of how an election takes place compiled with the proof of fraud that I posted in another thread that you can read for yourself
They don't even need fraud. All four states violated the U.S. Constitution as well as their own state constitutions. If the Supreme Court refuses to take it up then they're not upholding their oath to defend the Constitution. And have become a rubber stamp for the Left.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The SCOTUS is required by law to respond when states sue each other.
This case , unlike the others before it, does not involve a case of fraud it is about upholding Constitutional Law.
Allowing persons not authorized to make or change election laws is prohibited.
It's that plain and simple.

bacha29

They don't even need fraud. All four states violated the U.S. Constitution as well as their own state constitutions. If the Supreme Court refuses to take it up then they're not upholding their oath to defend the Constitution. And have become a rubber stamp for the Left.
SCOTUS cannot overturn the election results of a certain state election simply because a neighboring state didn't like the outcome of the that state's election. Nevertheless, just keep sending them your money but be sure to read the fine print as it pertains to what happens to left over money when this feces show is finally over.

vantexan

SCOTUS cannot overturn the election results of a certain state election simply because a neighboring state didn't like the outcome of the that state's election. Nevertheless, just keep sending them your money but be sure to read the fine print as it pertains to what happens to left over money when this feces show is finally over.
SCOTUS can rule that the Constitution was violated and thus invalidate the election results. If they do then it's up to the state legislatures to decide how to proceed. The thing is only state legislatures have the right to set rules and procedures for elections under the U.S. Constitution so any deviation from that would be unconstitutional. That's the crux of the lawsuit. Now remains to be seen if SCOTUS will take up this case or reject it.

bacha29

The SCOTUS is required by law to respond when states sue each other.
This case , unlike the others before it, does not involve a case of fraud it is about upholding Constitutional Law.
Allowing persons not authorized to make or change election laws is prohibited.
It's that plain and simple.
Upholding the constitution of the basis of what? One states unhappiness over a neighboring states election results? You Republicans are all about states rights. What about the rights of Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Wisconsin to hold their own elections? If fair elections is the gripe of Texas then the only way to handle the matter fairly is to overturn the results in all 50 states not just the states Trump lost.

Trump and his minions are as bad as TV evangelists who seduce old widows into giving them every dime they have and live in squalor while they live in their castles and flying their private jets.

cachmeifucan

Supreme court meeting Friday morning I pray they take this case. Constitution says the state legislature only has the power to change election laws. No executive orders or judges legislating from the bench. My guess is those 4 states will have to vote again and trump will win again. January 20th is the only concrete date in constitution. Roberts is only worried about his legacy and the courts legacy. He is a sellout but who knows how he will vote.

bacha29

SCOTUS can rule that the Constitution was violated and thus invalidate the election results. If they do then it's up to the state legislatures to decide how to proceed. The thing is only state legislatures have the right to set rules and procedures for elections under the U.S. Constitution so any deviation from that would be unconstitutional. That's the crux of the lawsuit. Now remains to be seen if SCOTUS will take up this case or reject it.
And just exactly how was the constitution violated? Just how were the plaintiffs injured? Just exactly how is SCOTUS going to overturn an amendment to Pa's election law that was eagerly introduced and passed into law by the plaintiffs themselves. Why in the hell are they claim that the law was unconstitutional when it was their own damn law?

vantexan

Upholding the constitution of the basis of what? One states unhappiness over a neighboring states election results? You Republicans are all about states rights. What about the rights of Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Wisconsin to hold their own elections? If fair elections is the gripe of Texas then the only way to handle the matter fairly is to overturn the results in all 50 states not just the states Trump lost.

Trump and his minions are as bad as TV evangelists who seduce old widows into giving them every dime they have and live in squalor while they live in their castles and flying their private jets.
If 46 states followed the rules but four states didn't which greatly altered the election outcome then the other states had their votes invalidated. Thus the harmed States have a right to go to the Supreme Court for relief. Doesn't mean the Supreme Court chooses the next president. If the SCOTUS rules in favor of the suing States anything done by the four States that was unconstitutional must be undone, as in not counting ballots that came in past the deadline. If the state legislature says ballots must be in by 8 p.m. election night then under the Constitution that is what must be because under the Constitution only the state legislature can make that call. If however a judge or election official allows ballots to continue to come in, or any other number of things that the state legislature didn't decide on, then that's unconstitutional. They don't have that authority when it comes to elections, only the state legislature does. You may very well get electors chosen by the legislature who still vote for Biden. We'll have to wait and see.