Going back in after 2 months!

CoffeeStainedUniform

Long story short: I have worked at UPS in various capacities about 5 times in the last 12ish years, the most recent being earlier this year for about 3ish months as a sorter. I basically quit about 2 months ago. I didn't tell them I quit I just no called no showed every single day since the beginning of September, so that way if I started my new job and decided that I hated it, I could quit the new job and go back to UPS without much of an issue. Well now I hate the new job and I still have my timecard at UPS, I'm wondering if I could just go back in and we could all pretend that nothing happened! From what I've heard, with peak starting I could probably go back and we could all awkwardly pretend that nothing happened and I could look for another job for January when they "finally" decide to fire me. Thoughts? Smartass comments? Concerns? Ladies and gentlemen, you have the floor! :devil3::rolleyes::sick::smart::snow::student::star::surprised::sunny::teethy::weird::alien2::furry::geeky::greedy::sleeping:2:confused2::sad2::-):ninja3:>:(:blink:8-):P:drool::lol::thumbdown:thumbup::lips::thumbup1::boat::)o_O:o:D;):p:poop::red_india:clap::w00t::santa:
I don't want you as a coworker. Go apply at Amazon.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Dress up in womens clothes- put your hair into an Afro (if you are white) and tell them you have been through some confusing times--ask where the womens bathroom is -give the a black power hand gesture and head to a work station. They will be so afraid of being charged with a harassment/racial/ sexual claim they will just turn around a walk away. They will probably even give you a raise.
You will be fired from the BC just like Meagan Kelly ,, you insensitive prick !! :)

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
So said Stormy Daniels,, and @Indecisi0n
B1E4693D-12F4-4F96-9E7B-5F961D3B8CC7.jpeg

AlreadyDisgruntled

Dress up in womens clothes- put your hair into an Afro (if you are white) and tell them you have been through some confusing times--ask where the womens bathroom is -give the a black power hand gesture and head to a work station. They will be so afraid of being charged with a harassment/racial/ sexual claim they will just turn around a walk away. They will probably even give you a raise.

Haha so true! This so far has been the funniest reply... and the most true... and the most sad...

I don't want you as a coworker. Go apply at Amazon.

Yeah, with me as a co-worker you guys all look bad! :proud:

IESucks

Long story short: I have worked at UPS in various capacities about 5 times in the last 12ish years, the most recent being earlier this year for about 3ish months as a sorter. I basically quit about 2 months ago. I didn't tell them I quit I just no called no showed every single day since the beginning of September, so that way if I started my new job and decided that I hated it, I could quit the new job and go back to UPS without much of an issue. Well now I hate the new job and I still have my timecard at UPS, I'm wondering if I could just go back in and we could all pretend that nothing happened! From what I've heard, with peak starting I could probably go back and we could all awkwardly pretend that nothing happened and I could look for another job for January when they "finally" decide to fire me. Thoughts? Smartass comments? Concerns? Ladies and gentlemen, you have the floor! :devil3::rolleyes::sick::smart::snow::student::star::surprised::sunny::teethy::weird::alien2::furry::geeky::greedy::sleeping:2:confused2::sad2::-):ninja3:>:(:blink:8-):P:drool::lol::thumbdown:thumbup::lips::thumbup1::boat::)o_O:o:D;):p:poop::red_india:clap::w00t::santa:
I predict a great future for you with your work ethic

gorilla75jdw

You must still live with Mama , or in granny's spare room . Hopefully U.P.S. has terminated you , and no longer will you ever be able to work at U.P.S. again . Normally , not much that others do on Browncafe gets me alarmed , other than rats , however scum like yourself caught my eye . It's your entitled generation , whom thinks the world is owed to you . Good riddance .

AlreadyDisgruntled

You must still live with Mama , or in granny's spare room . Hopefully U.P.S. has terminated you , and no longer will you ever be able to work at U.P.S. again . Normally , not much that others do on Browncafe gets me alarmed , other than rats , however scum like yourself caught my eye . It's your entitled generation , whom thinks the world is owed to you . Good riddance .

Ah, another genius who thinks that these young kids these days are ruining everything - with no knowledge of how old I am, what the previous generations did to screw things up for the kids these days, or history for that matter...

"Our sires' age was worse than our grandsires'. We, their sons, are more
worthless than they; so in our turn we shall give the world a progeny yet more
corrupt." - Horace 20BC

Edited to add: What is funny - and dare I say truly sad about UPS - is that I was one of the only people there who did anything in the short time that I was there! Between the crappy company and the union you guys have, UPS isn't just a hub for packages, it is a revolving door for the dregs of society! And with how desperate they are, there is no way that I or anybody else would EVER be banned from that horrible company! They literally hire EVERYONE!!!​

IESucks

Ah, another genius who thinks that these young kids these days are ruining everything - with no knowledge of how old I am, what the previous generations did to screw things up for the kids these days, or history for that matter...

corrupt." - Horace 20BC

Edited to add: What is funny - and dare I say truly sad about UPS - is that I was one of the only people there who did anything in the short time that I was there! Between the crappy company and the union you guys have, UPS isn't just a hub for packages, it is a revolving door for the dregs of society! And with how desperate they are, there is no way that I or anybody else would EVER be banned from that horrible company! They literally hire EVERYONE!!!​
Yes, as you have proved by once working there

gorilla75jdw

corrupt." - Horace 20BC
If your not atleast 30 , you must be worse off than I first thought . This makes you an older piece of crap , public toilet bowl scum . At that age , you should be established, career, home owner , couple of automobiles, you know adult type shyt . But you cant seem to get out of bed to drive, or pedal to your UPS hub/center , God bless you .

gorilla75jdw

corrupt." - Horace 20BC

Nope , once your on the "do not hire" list , your done . Continue on being the scum you are , granny is so proud of you , momma appreciates all that you have accomplished in your adult life . What a joke . Freaking bum