Going back in after 2 months!

Box Ox

What is funny - and dare I say truly sad about UPS - is that I was one of the only people there who did anything in the short time that I was there! Between the crappy company and the union you guys have, UPS isn't just a hub for packages, it is a revolving door for the dregs of society!

Oh yeah. Bet you really left the "dregs of society" at your hub in the dust thanks to your fantastic work ethic. The cream of the crop at your location for sure.

Box Ox

Yeah, cuz part time UPSers are such fantastic workers! It is known! :raspberry-tounge:

Have your own work habits as a quitter extraordinaire somehow raised the bar and standards for what should be expected of them or something?

Chances are that if your former sort that you're trying to crawl back to were lined up in order of work ethic from greatest at the front to least, you'd be at the very back.

Lots of us here on BC were part timers for quite a while before going FT. And there was always that one or couple guys in the sort that'd do what you're doing and leave everybody hanging. Still resent it when I see it.

AlreadyDisgruntled

Have your own work habits as a quitter extraordinaire somehow raised the bar and standards for what should be expected of them or something?

Chances are that if your former sort that you're trying to crawl back to were lined up in order of work ethic from greatest at the front to least, you'd be at the very back.

Lots of us here on BC were part timers for quite a while before going FT. And there was always that one or couple guys in the sort that'd do what you're doing and leave everybody hanging. Still resent it when I see it.

One or two? That must have been back when dinosaurs walked the earth, nowadays they are lucky to keep one or two around for a week after the training class. As for me, I'm obviously kidding about going back. That place was a joke and I'd never go back. As for full time people, there are a few good ones but most of the ones I met were fairly worthless, most were part time people that stuck around for a very long time and/or got lucky.

AlreadyDisgruntled

Mmmmm hm. Sounds like you might've gotten some bad news. "You can't fire me, I quit!" LOL

You got me there! I pulled out my wee-wee and rubbed it on a conveyor belt, so they fired me, but I was like you can't fire me I quit! What are you doing working at UPS when you are clearly an all knowing mystic? You should start a religion or two! Much more prophet-able! :arabia::angel::osama::devil2:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You got me there! I pulled out my wee-wee and rubbed it on a conveyor belt, so they fired me, but I was like you can't fire me I quit! What are you doing working at UPS when you are clearly an all knowing mystic? You should start a religion or two! Much more prophet-able! :arabia::angel::osama::devil2:

Go see your mom it’s time for your meds