Going out after work in your uniform.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I have a Masters Degree. Do you? My main income is from sources other than FedEx. I work about 5 hours a day in the early AM for FedEx and then go to work at my real job.

You would have proudly worn the Love Boat uniform.

Works as an RTD, says he has a graduate degree. Complains about his wages, swears that he makes much more from other sources. Says he's about to quit the job every so often, still working it.

A man of many contradictions and medications.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Works as an RTD, says he has a graduate degree. Complains about his wages, swears that he makes much more from other sources. Says he's about to quit the job every so often, still working it.

Our wages and benefits suck. PT RTD is a no-brainer for me because it's easy money, I'm too young to retire, and it fits perfectly with real estate. If you knew anything about being a broker you would know the business goes dead during the winter, so I fill in my lost commission income.

Wife has good job, but benefits that are crap like those at Express.

Sounds like a smart strategy.

59 Dano

Our wages and benefits suck. PT RTD is a no-brainer for me because it's easy money, I'm too young to retire, and it fits perfectly with real estate. If you knew anything about being a broker you would know the business goes dead during the winter, so I fill in my lost commission income.

Wife has good job, but benefits that are crap like those at Express.

Sounds like a smart strategy.

Oh, of course, LOL!

59 Dano

Dano, I have you chasing your tail whenever I choose. You always fall for it.

Sad.jpg

vantexan

Thinking about the company while drinking/owing the company something are not the reasons why I do so. It's the opposite - I say take everything you can from this company - this includes impressing potential female callers with your uniform/using your route to meet women
The only place I can think of where women might be impressed with the uniform is a trailer park where a guy with a steady paycheck might get them excited.

MassWineGuy

I have a Masters Degree. Do you? My main income is from sources other than FedEx. I work about 5 hours a day in the early AM for FedEx and then go to work at my real job.

You would have proudly worn the Love Boat uniform.

Why yes, I have a masters degree from Northwestern. Which cereal box did yours come from? I wake up early each morning, give my wife coffee in bed and then go back to sleep for awhile. Then I go to work at 3 pm.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Why yes, I have a masters degree from Northwestern. Which cereal box did yours come from? I wake up early each morning, give my wife coffee in bed and then go back to sleep for awhile. Then I go to work at 3 pm.

In what...Fine Arts? If so, good from you. I really do have an MA, from the University of Guadalajara, Tijuana campus.

MassWineGuy

I respect anyone who puts in the effort to get an advanced degree...it isn't easy. What was your career pre-FedEx?

After working for newspaper, magazines and specialized business newsletters, I freelanced for many years. Mostly about wine, spirits and restaurants; but also business and marketing. Freelance writing is not a great or reassuring way of life. Nor profitable, unless you're pitching stories 24/7.

dvalleyjim

As long as they're signing your checks, regardless of how small, it would be wrong to act foolishly while in uniform. By this, I don't mean having a beer. As I've said many times, if you don't like working for FedEx, get another job that you like more.
Really, really, dude. You obviously don't know me, do your?

dvalleyjim

As long as they're signing your checks, regardless of how small, it would be wrong to act foolishly while in uniform. By this, I don't mean having a beer. As I've said many times, if you don't like working for FedEx, get another job that you like more.
Oh., wait. Your probably someone who thinks this is a real job. You must be a manager.

dvalleyjim

Good for you, I have a Bachelors'. I had a ground business for 18 yrs. Sold it for cash and now am waiting for my 159,000 dollar settlement from FX and I still think it's a scam. Now tell me how ungrateful I am. Having free labor is illegal whether your FedEx ground or some diamond mine in Africa.