Got Flipped Off

D

downtown

On Monday I got flipped of by a kid on the school bus in front of me. I got out of the truck at the red light and told the bus driver she had a little boy giving people the bird in the back of the bus. On Wednesday another driver brought this to our centers attention.
"To the UPS Company,
I'am Sorry for flipping you off. I'am very Sorry for flippin you off. I am very Sorry to the driver of the UPStruck. I plan to behaive on the bus and not flipping of on more UPS drivers any more for the rest of my life. from now on i will wave to themand be nice tothemand I promas to tell the techer if i See any one do it to any person of the UPS Company. I'am very very sorry to the UPS company and I have no Idea why Idid that and I like you people and the drivers and I Would like to become one of you when I grow up,
Sincerely Christopher"

Hope you all get as big a kick out of this as we did.

S

scratch_king

At least you got an apology letter. About twentysomething years ago I pulled up next to MARTA city bus on Peachtree St. in downtown Atlanta in my P600. A little kid leans out the window and said something like "Whitey,I hope you are out of here before dark". I couldn't believe it. I ignored him. I don't pay much attention to kids in buses anymore.

M

msthing

My son and I look at the clouds when we are outside to see what they resemble. Some are lions, some are bears but the one we saw the other day looked like someone flipping somebody off....does that mean God was pissed that day? Maybe she was getting back at little Christopher.

B

brown1

That's pretty cool. One time a kid mooned me from the rear of the bus. I was laughing so hard I almost wrecked!

T

toonertoo

Great letter. And they got called on it, unheard of around here.
I hate even being around a school at dismissal
One on my rt had 3 shots fired at it and 3 calls saying there would be more yesterday. And a gun was found in a locker. Cops are there standard all day. Yet kids are walking around, standing outside smoking, etc, any hour of the day. Whats up with that, shouldnt they be in class? I could never drive a bus, I would not make it one day.

W

wornoutupser

Brown1,
That reminded me of a story that happened here in my town.
The swim team won a major match that they were supposed to lose.
One of the young women on the bus was so happy that she decided to moon the car behind them on the way home.
She learned a lesson- that was the school principal- and her mother was a teacher at the school! :-)

S

scratch_king

Therodog,
Unfortunately the Ga. District where I work doesn't allow us to strap on a sidearm will on the road. Besides, my Dan Wesson .357 Magnum with a six-inch barrel would get tangled up in my seatbelt as I put it on about 150 times a day.
I don't work in downtowm Atlanta anymore, although sometimes when I come across certain dogs or a white-tail deer it might come in handy!

Nah
On Monday I got flipped of by a kid on the school bus in front of me. I got out of the truck at the red light and told the bus driver she had a little boy giving people the bird in the back of the bus. On Wednesday another driver brought this to our centers attention.
"To the UPS Company,
I'am Sorry for flipping you off. I'am very Sorry for flippin you off. I am very Sorry to the driver of the UPStruck. I plan to behaive on the bus and not flipping of on more UPS drivers any more for the rest of my life. from now on i will wave to themand be nice tothemand I promas to tell the techer if i See any one do it to any person of the UPS Company. I'am very very sorry to the UPS company and I have no Idea why Idid that and I like you people and the drivers and I Would like to become one of you when I grow up,
Sincerely Christopher"

Hope you all get as big a kick out of this as we did.
Excellent.

qdg2

A few years ago.....

I was stopped(in a feeder) at a stoplight(daytime, Friday afternoon).....

There was a full sized school bus full of what looked like a high school girls drill team(in uniforms). One of the young ladies gave me the airhorn gesture. Well, I complied.....started honking our pathetic feeder horn. Just subtle taps. The whole side of the bus was watching(windows were down, going to a football game). The young ladies realized how pathetic the horn was and erupted in laughter and applause......I nodded and shrugged. The light changed......

One of the best moments of my WHOLE career.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A few years ago.....

There was a full sized school bus full of what looked like a high school girls drill team(in uniforms). One of the young ladies gave me the airhorn gesture. Well, I complied.....started honking our pathetic feeder horn. Just subtle taps. The whole side of the bus was watching(windows were down, going to a football game). The young ladies realized how pathetic the horn was and erupted in laughter and applause......I nodded and shrugged. The light changed......

One of the best moments of my WHOLE career.
Chuckle 🤭

qdg2

One of the best moments of your whole career involves the attention of high school girls?View attachment 391884
Yes.

If you read the post......and use context.....and NOT personally attack and bully me....you might find a genuine moment.

See.......we all laughed.......see?

A concept not found very often at work(laughing)......see? Thus, one of the best moments of my career....usually dealing with a small group of bullies and haters like on BC.

And if it's creepy to laugh and share a moment in time.....but then, I'd expect nothing less from this group(you).

But then, I could have told you about helping a snapping turtle the size of a turkey platter across the road(while delivering)(into the creek it was desperately seeking)....saving it from two spanish speaking ladies sizing it up for dinner....a great moment(for the turtle). Quite a trick really while he was trying to bite me with a head the size of your fist and a foot long neck....using my raincoat to distract him and a smalls tote to carry. He made it. Sure glad I wasn't followed that day.....and yes.....I punched out for meal.

Or visiting with my customers Down's Syndrome boy....showing me his latest somersault. Creepy because I had the attention of a little boy...?

Take your hate and bullying somewhere else. O M G.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yes.

If you read the post......and use context.....and NOT personally attack and bully me....you might find a genuine moment.

See.......we all laughed.......see?

A concept not found very often at work(laughing)......see? Thus, one of the best moments of my career....usually dealing with a small group of bullies and haters like on BC.

And if it's creepy to laugh and share a moment in time.....but then, I'd expect nothing less from this group(you).

But then, I could have told you about helping a snapping turtle the size of a turkey platter across the road(while delivering)(into the creek it was desperately seeking)....saving it from two spanish speaking ladies sizing it up for dinner....a great moment(for the turtle). Quite a trick really while he was trying to bite me with a head the size of your fist and a foot long neck....using my raincoat to distract him and a smalls tote to carry. He made it. Sure glad I wasn't followed that day.....and yes.....I punched out for meal.

Or visiting with my customers Down's Syndrome boy....showing me his latest somersault. Creepy because I had the attention of a little boy...?

Take your hate and bullying somewhere else. O M G.

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
A few years ago.....

There was a full sized school bus full of what looked like a high school girls drill team(in uniforms).
I was really hoping this story was going somewhere else!!!

(PS, this is not bullying)

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
tony-soprano-sopranos.gif