Got hurt a month ago now it's bad

542thruNthru

I'm sorry, got a point?

Everyone's already made the point. You keep throwing out extreme senarios so you can justify your actions.

If someone almost killed a guy then why didn't that person report it? Also if these horrific things are happening so much at your building. It sounds like you and your safety committee should be disbanded because you suck.

No one said that you can not bring up these issues with management or educate members on them. We just said you shouldn't name people in them. If you want to do that then put in your letter and become a manger/supervisor.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Anti-Union? No. Just pointing out how dangerous the Union is.

Formal complaint? No. Doesn't work. Obviously.

Your 3 step process does not work. Obviously....here we are.

Explain normal again in a real setting.

Kool-Aid thing.....not sure but why is preventing a fatality "detrimental"? I'm just a simple guy....
So you are not anti union just anti your union.

Fact: Formal complaints with OSHA can be very effective.

Fact: The 3 step process I use is correct and can be very effective.

Fists fights can lead to the termination of both employees.

If I would have been fired way back when I was drinking the kool-aid I may not have been around for my successful safety concerns, grievances and formal OSHA complaint.

quad decade guy

Everyone's already made the point. You keep throwing out extreme senarios so you can justify your actions.

If someone almost killed a guy then why didn't that person report it? Also if these horrific things are happening so much at your building. It sounds like you and your safety committee should be disbanded because you suck.

No one said that you can not bring up these issues with management or educate members on them. We just said you shouldn't name people in them. If you want to do that then put in your letter and become a manger/supervisor.

Made the point of ? Extreme scenarios? No man, dangerous behavior has been at every hub I've ever been to. You keep throwing out Article 18 and hiding behind it like none of this is going on.

Did you ever consider the near victim never knew it happened? And wait, It's my fault? I would agree
the Article 18 bred Safety Committee being disbanded would make no difference at all.

It's tough looking in the mirror...huh. And knowing you are part of the problem.

quad decade guy

So you are not anti union just anti your union.

Fact: Formal complaints with OSHA can be very effective.

Fact: The 3 step process I use is correct and can be very effective.

Fists fights can lead to the termination of both employees.

If I would have been fired way back when I was drinking the kool-aid I may not have been around for my successful safety concerns, grievances and formal OSHA complaint.

Can be...

Yes, fighting is a cardinal offense. Again, who is fighting? And say I try to stop a driver from running over a yard walker, and he punches me in the mouth....what?

this kool-aid? please help me here.

I was told once by a Feeder Mgr. that I could not talk about safety unless that person was in imminent
danger.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Can be...

Yes, fighting is a cardinal offense. Again, who is fighting? And say I try to stop a driver from running over a yard walker, and he punches me in the mouth....what?

this kool-aid? please help me here.

I was told once by a Feeder Mgr. that I could not talk about safety unless that person was in imminent
danger.
Obviously you are against following proper procedure.

Your way is the best, go for it.

I will continue addressing concerns with Integrity and not without Integrity.

Peace be with you!