Gotta Be Express

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I think we've seen enough to know that y'all at Express can do bad all by yourselves. Don't try to 'splain it away.
no arguing this, unfortunately....I've seen some real dandies come in through our doors over the past few years - and just seems to be getting more 'n more interesting by the day.

Yes, Fred's getting what he's paying for at all his opcos these days...no doubt

bbsam

Staff member
BB, do you advertise employment on Craigslist? Seriously?
What's wrong with Craigslist? Same people there as at temp agencies. I've never advertised at all but I did hire a guy who had his resume on Craigslist. He's ok. Not stellar, but young and with potential.

It will be fine

BB, do you advertise employment on Craigslist? Seriously?
Where do you advertise your job openings Goldi?
I know you've been at express forever, but when people are looking for jobs they look on all sites that advertise not just the more expensive ones. I've gotten a few good drivers off craigslist. Hop off your high horse.

Goldilocks

Where do you advertise your job openings Goldi?
I know you've been at express forever, but when people are looking for jobs they look on all sites that advertise not just the more expensive ones. I've gotten a few good drivers off craigslist. Hop off your high horse.

To sell something is one thing, on the other hand to advertise for a High Quality company like Fedex I think its a bit cheap. Remember the Craigslist killer? Maybe there are a few at ground. lol

MAKAVELI

I read the e-edition of my local paper every morning.
But not the paper edition. My point is everything is done online these days. There are plenty of professional websites for job seekers and employers which FedEx could use to attract more professional minded people. Craigslist is full of scammers.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

But not the paper edition. My point is everything is done online these days. There are plenty of professional websites for job seekers and employers which FedEx could use to attract more professional minded people. Craigslist is full of scammers.

I was having issues with my càrrier not delivering the paper before I would leave for work so I took advantage of a special offer to try the e-edition. While I do miss sitting down and reading an actual newspaper, especially the Sunday paper, nothing beats the convenience of the e-edition.

oldngray

nowhere special
I was having issues with my càrrier not delivering the paper before I would leave for work so I took advantage of a special offer to try the e-edition. While I do miss sitting down and reading an actual newspaper, especially the Sunday paper, nothing beats the convenience of the e-edition.

My paper threw in the e-edition for free with a paper prescription, then started charging extra for it. That plus the steadily decreasing quality of the paper (both content and even reduced physical size) was why I finally cancelled my subscription.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
What's wrong with Craigslist? Same people there as at temp agencies. I've never advertised at all but I did hire a guy who had his resume on Craigslist.

There's many fake job ads on Craigslist.

Lots of scammers trying to get your personal information this way and the fact that it's free attracts a lot of sleazebags.