GPS in DIAD IV

I

infonotice

Are center is about to get the new DIAD in July, I have heard they have gps in them, are any of you using the new DIAD and how is the GPS effecting drivers?

T

therodog

hmmmm, interesting. I heard once the gps will be able to locate a package car, which ever is closest, so he/she can do a pickup. But, of course, ups will probably spy on drivers, etc
kaffekopp.gif

G

gman

Criminals are much less likely to steal time in their home package cars when they suspect that the supervisors own a gps tracker.

gps sounds like an extention of the 2nd ammendment to me. Just a weapon to protect their own bank book.

T

toonertoo

If they keep putting splits on us we will need gps to find our way back in the dark, from 3 counties away.

U

upsdude

"If they keep putting splits on us we will need gps to find our way back in the dark, from 3 counties away."

applaud.gif

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

pd109

remember a guy named leastbest?
He said he`s gonna tie his diad to a cow when he`s on break just to confuse them

T

toonertoo

You all know it isnt funny to make fun of the geographically challenged
icon304.gif

But I am getting better, I now know North is always at the top of the map. Ive been lost alot, especially on vacations. Its not funny to pull in the same gas station that you had to ask directions at 5 hrs earlier, but Thank God for shift changes.....But now with GPS I dont get lost on Lake Erie, and thats a real +++++

(Message edited by toonertoo on September 12, 2005)